1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zuko vs. Sokka Avatar S3

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Ayaka, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Ayaka

Ayaka Member

Okay so I just thought of something cool. Zuko and Sokka sorta kinda fought in the first season when Zuko came to the south pole. Since Sokka learns how to weild a different weapon and seems to be a master at it from the trailer, wouldn't it be cool if Zuko and Sokka got in a fight and used just their weapons? I think it would be sweet to see since Zuko fought Jet which was awesome so now I think he should fight Sokka. I wonder who would win. :D

2. Undrave

Undrave Forever Burning Heart!

Zuko would start losing and resort to Fire Bending.

Sokka mastering a new weapon? Cool...how Geki of him XD

GEKI WAZA! SUI SUI DAN! ;p

3. ManeFested

ManeFested Master Of All 4 Elements

I think Sokka is gonna be able to water bend in the new season....

The only reason I'm saying this is that from the trailer it looked as if he had more power than he did in seasons 1-2

4. Undrave

Undrave Forever Burning Heart!

That would just take away from his character! He's a warrior, not a bender.

5. MrJP

MrJP Member

The First fight was rather embarresing for Sokka. On the day of the black sun we might see something like that. I wouldn't be suprised if Sokka is around the strenght of Ty Lee after his training. Sokka's fighting seems a more effective in major battle, Ty Lee at one on one fights.

6. Lavenderpaw

Lavenderpaw Essense Of Love

He's too much of a comic relief to pose a serious threat in S1 and S2 maybe S3 will change this to a degree.

He should really just stick to strategy,romancing blue-eyed girls,meat and sarcasm :anime:

7. RonDrakenfan17

RonDrakenfan17 Luffy fan

I saw the images and think Sokka could do great damage to Zuko.

8. Bakasama

Bakasama Active Member

I don't know, Zuko has a certain kind of skill that can give him a very big edge.

9. ManeFested

ManeFested Master Of All 4 Elements

I have a sick feeling that Zuko's dad is gonna kill Zuko. Aang will be watching that and that will trigger the avatar state. Remember Aang kinda owes Zuko for keeping Katara safe at the end of S2

Maybe Zuko will be losing to Sokka and Zuko's dad will intervene in the fight.

10. FamilyEvaGuy

FamilyEvaGuy New Member

its NEVER goiung to happen, even from the first episode Katara says that she is the ONLY bender in her tribe

11. RockoFan

RockoFan I am now utterly normal

I thought Zuko was the name of that guy in the musical Grease. :confused:

12. MrJP

MrJP Member

True, but Zuko plotting against Azula or Azula attacking her father are possibilities. In the fire nation power is one of the most important things. Zuko shows a weak part of the family and his father doesn't want to ve associated with that, Zuko would win a lot of respect if he could best Azula. If Azula would take her father's place, it might not be liked, but it surely would win her a lot of respect as well.

Now where are Iroh's and Ursula's places in all this?

But back to the subject, we are still quite unsure about what place Zuko will take. We know from the comic con video that he did side with the fire nation and the few shots we see from him do suggest we will be travelling alone or at least not leading an army. It might mean that he won't be facing the Gaang, he and Azula (possibly the most powerful bender we've seen) had trouble beating Aang and Katara. So what chances does Zuko have alone? Keeping in mind that Sokka and Toph will be around as well.

In that case we might not see that fight at all, on the other hand, it just has to be one fight.