1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zoo Crew anyone think theres a chance?

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by geekbot, Jul 2, 2009.

1. geekbot

geekbot Member

Hi I was looking through my old dc comics and came across some old Issues of Captain Carrot and his Zoo Crew and I was wondering if anyone else thought this would make a cool cartoon series?

2. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

It would-----if anyone thought there was market value to the characters.

3. Anthonynotes

Anthonynotes Active Member

Indeed---instead we got "Loonatics Unleashed". :p

I'd love to see a Zoo Crew series... though maybe they could show up on the "Brave and the Bold" cartoon (three words: "Batman on Earth-C". Instant classic comedy. :) ).

-B.

4. Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins TZ Member of the Year 2013

Not only does Warner Bros. seem to have no interest in them, the folks at DC seem to see no value in them except as something to dirty up and debase with a "dark" storyline.

I think it could work, though, although there are some 80s elements that might need to be updated.

5. geekbot

geekbot Member

Not that I hated loonatics unleashed but why were they the only animals like that on the planet, and then trying to add others in season two was odd.

that would be a cool idea I could just see batman and captain carrot facing off, supes was good in the "issue 0" of that comic too