1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

ZOMBIE THREAD: What keychains are on your keys?

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by HellCat, Feb 18, 2007.

1. HellCat

HellCat Lesser spotted Brit
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Just a silly little thread. For me:

Origin of my name (picked up by my sister in Scotland)
    Year of the Tiger (lists the personality traits I supposedly have...yay tigers!)
    Transformers Cliffjumper
    LEGO Luke Skywalker
    LEGO Darth Vader
    LEGO Darth Maul
    X-Men II Rogue (came out of a box of Frosties. It's a metal rectangle with a finger print and her name)
    SD Miriallia Haw
    metal Dororo (from Keroro Gunsou)

2. XOMiss_Samantha

XOMiss_Samantha Active Member

nothing sadly. Except keys.
    My key chain needs to be pimped.:(

3. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

I have a Doc Hudson (from "Cars") keychain and a "Gun Sword" medallion. I used to have "Burst Angel" keychains of Jo and Meg as well, but they kept falling off.

4. DarthGonzo

DarthGonzo Fourteen Years!

My keychain is primarily double Spongebob madness at the moment. I have a LEGO Spongebob on it, which came from the LEGO Store from Walt Disney World. I also have a rectangular Spongebob keychain with his face on it, reading "Florida". It was a souvenier from a friend of mine after she visited Universal Studios Orlando.

Other notable keychains have been a Homer Simpson "Duff Beer" bottle opener, a Homestar Runner "Strongbadia" stopsign, a Kinga Ka keychain from Six Flags Great Adventure and a pewter lightsaber keychain from the VHS release of Star Wars episode 1.

5. Zeonic Freak

Zeonic Freak Make MD Geist Great Again!

A Zeon Emblem Keychain i got online a few years ago, a LOTR ring on my keyring, my 256 flash drive, and my house and truck keys... All attached to those clips with an ARMY strap which i got when i took my ASVAB test my Junior year for free...

6. Michael24

Michael24 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

My current keychain is a Jennifer Love Hewitt one. :D

But I've also got a Serenity and Marvin the Martian keychain. (Marvin was my very first one, when I first got my car.)

7. purplehairedwonder

purplehairedwonder No woman should suffer at the hands of men
    Staff Member Moderator

I have two. There's the one I've been using at school and my old set I'm planning on switching back to since it's more fun.

The current one I'm using has an Idaho State University lanyard (considering I only attended for one semester, it's a bit out of date), my car key and remote, dorm keys, and home mailbox key, and a small wallet with all my cards and cash.

My other keychain has two flip-flop keychains, a softball, a softball bat, a Bubbles keychain, an Edward Elric keychain, a transmutation circle keychain, a keychain for my summer softball team, and a Borders Rewards card.

8. K-S-O

K-S-O Secret Best Wii Game Ever

All I have right now are the Homestar Runner keychain that I got for free for buying from their store and a Disneyland keychain. I like my Homestar one.

9. PeppeRaskell1

PeppeRaskell1 Peanutized!!!

I have a metal WSUL-FM keychain that doubles as a convenient bottle opener, and one for WGNY radio...and quite a lot of key fobs for my local public library, my Shop-Rite "Price Plus" card, Price Chopper, CVS, Dick's Sporting Goods.

I'm expecting a new keychain in the mail from mycokerewards.com. It looks like that thing people use before they start shooting a movie scene (normally you find "Scene 1, Take 1" written in chalk on it, and it has black and white diagonal stripes on the top of it).

Any of you in the movie-making business know what it's called?

10. Michael24

Michael24 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

A slate.

And now that you mention it, I have a slate keychain, too. I think I bought it one year at Universal Studios, along with a standard-size slate. :)

11. Kagetsu

Kagetsu Hooligan

Technically I have two. My primary and house keys had a Honda motorcycle from a dealer open house, but it fell off. I wanted Irma from my happy meal, but her wings kept poking me so she's hanging from my visor. My truck key has an emblem from an alarm manufacturer.

12. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

Just a floater style for a used car repair shop. I used to have an IBM one but it broke.

13. Kury Wagner

Kury Wagner Jizzyboobgirlkury

My keys just disintegrated recently. All I have are my keys and a hook/loop-thinger. I used to have, and will again once I fix 'em... that aforementioned hook, a creepy, half-naked Wolverine, a zebra circle thinger that came with my old wallet, and several loops.

14. Ryan227

Ryan227 Member

I have Kakashi and NBC keychains. I also have my wallet on my keychain, because if I didn't keep them together I'd forget them both!

15. Temple Fugate

Temple Fugate Active Member

A silver tag with my initials embossed in it that my brother gave to me for being a groomsman at his wedding.
    A Kroger Plus tag.
    A Mobil Speedpass.

I have a Ryoko keychain (from Tenchi Muyo!) and a Sonic the Hedgehog keychain, but they're both too big to comfortably fit in my pocket, so they're just hanging around my room. Literally.

16. ToOn~g@l

ToOn~g@l Just singin' the blues

Well I have two sets of keys.

My regular keychain mostly has my car key with those automatic lock buttons, a house key, a mail key, and my moms car key in case I ever needed it. My Keychain says "I knew I was a nut when the squirrels started to stare at me"

Then I have a small keychain for work so I can get in and out, only three keys on it but it has a Mike Wasoski doll hanging from it that makes it look more fun.

17. Duke

Duke Truer Words Were Never Spoken

On my old keychain:
    - a Zapdos (from Pokémon) keychain. One of those keychains with the paper inside a clear plastic case.
    - Charizard plushie keychain.
    - Old keys to my house
    - SNICK Keychain from back when SNICK first appeared. Got it from a cereal box. Had a bunch of green confetti with paper cut-outs of the logos from SNICK, Clarissa, Roundhouse, Ren & Stimpy, and Are You Afraid of the Dark, along with the Big Orange Couch, floating in water.
    - A Man's TV Remote that used to be real popular in the mid-90's.
    - A jet fighter keychain I got for free when the Army visited my school way back when.
    - Keys from the old locks we used to have.

My current keychain is much less stuffed:
    - Keys to the current lock to the house.
    - Bon Jovi keychain I got from the Bounce CD
    - Naruto keychain from Hot Topic (it's the one where he's unfurling the school in front of Mount Hokage)
    - Borders Rewards scan thingy
    - Library card scan thingy

18. Temple Fugate

Temple Fugate Active Member

I've still got mine in a box somewhere. I remember when it came in the mail it was winter-time and the thing had frozen solid inside. I had fun trying things that would thaw it out...surprised I was smart enough not to use open flame. :D

19. Dark Fact

Dark Fact Preaching evil since '04

My keychain consists of a Canadian Loonie, an australian porcupine named "Milly" (which was given to me by my math tutor whose dog is also named Milly :)), and the Gun Sword medallion from the Vol. 1 anime boxset. :)

20. defunctzombie

defunctzombie 1992 not 2002
    Staff Member Moderator

I have two sets of keys- my first one is just my car key, and that has a rubber Gennosuke from Basilisk. My main keys have Hazuki in her cat costume from Moon Phase, a Cookie Monster lanyard, and a skeleton key.