1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zombie Survival Guide

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by SSJPabs, Nov 1, 2004.

1. SSJPabs

SSJPabs It's just us

While a little late since it's now November, in the spirit of talking about a Zombie invasion a while back I present, the Zombie Survival Guide.

2. Beguiled

Beguiled isn't telling

Ummm...Interesting? And kind of disgusting. That virus is really disturbing...o_O...Is this a joke?

3. SSJPabs

SSJPabs It's just us

Well considering zombies aren't real I would say... yeah. :D

PS: When you'd become goodwill ambassador?

4. Kury Wagner

Kury Wagner Jizzyboobgirlkury

Erduh, Ange-y! :rolleyes: :anime: Heh, zombies are cool . . . :evil:

5. Beguiled

Beguiled isn't telling

Figured. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't surrounded by people who would get mad at me for calling the people who made that site idiots.

When I started welcoming new people and being nice to them. It sucks to be somewhere you don't have any friends. So I try to be just that. A friend.

6. Scythemantis

Scythemantis With Soar-Throat Ghost

But you really, really shouldn't have had to "make sure". Of course there's no real virus that turns people into zombies, and of course the writer doesn't believe there is. Even completely plausible things on the internet are nearly always sarcastic humor, and if they aren't, you should assume it is anyway. That's the rule of thumb for ALL websites.

And there's only one person behind it. The site consists of excerpts from the popular book by Max Brooks, who is actually related to Mel Brooks.

7. Conekiller

Conekiller On the Cruise!

I have said book, it's hysterical. the best part about it is that it takes itself 100% seriously, the only thing tat indicates it's a Humor book is a small little category placer on the back cover. I have to admit tho, the chapters dealing with Zombie Apcolypse are a bit unselttling. (end of the world stuff alwas creeps me out)

But the whole first chapter on Zombie physiology and how their mind works is priceless!

8. MahouShoujo13

MahouShoujo13 ...is bored out of her mind.

Hmm...seems interesting. It should be as a reference when making zombie films...so, they might go to greatness from B-movie catergory.

9. Strollymonster

Strollymonster NO SPRINGS!

The only thing you need to know about zombies- When in doubt, light it on fire. Fire is a zombie's natural enemy. That, and sawed-off shotguns.

*has too recently watched Dawn, then Shaun of the Dead*

10. SSJPabs

SSJPabs It's just us

From what I saw of the excerpts it seems to be done in a bit of the Resident Evil style.

11. Evil Dr. Reef

Evil Dr. Reef The King of Braves

Greatest book ever. "Zombies Throughout History" kept me busy during the commute to class every morning last semester.