1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Zim's Back!... Kinda....

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Andy Mancini, Feb 15, 2002.

1. Andy Mancini

Andy Mancini Active Member

Hey, I'm probably just stating old news, but just in case I'm not, here it goes. I just got off the phone with my little brother, a senior in a Pittsburgh high shcool. He is on a Theater Arts trip in Chicago. To burn some time, everyone on the trip went to a mall in the area. Sure enough, Danny and his friends found a Hot Topic store. While checking out, they got into a conversation with the girl running the cash register about Nick cancelling Zim. The girl working the register, along with another girl behind the counter, stated that all the Hot Topic stores recieved a note from Jhonen Vasquez's people. This note stated that although Zim was cancelled by Nick, the show was sold to another network and told the stores not to panic. (They did order a lot of Zim stuff, after all.) I just had to pass that along.

DJ Gir

2. Killtacular

Killtacular the race wars had begun

What the heck? Hot Topic's story changes every day, I tell ya.

3. Killtacular

Killtacular the race wars had begun

Oh, and due to the fact that Steve Ressel is still post-producing the Zim episodes that will be airing soon, it seems unlikely. Unless you want those episodes to all be scrapped or something, cause I doubt Nick will pay to have them post-produced for another network.