1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zim Vol. 2 DVD out!

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Invader Z, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Invader Z

Invader Z A Challenge: Can you beat it?

I'm not lying! My local Hot Topic had it, but I managed to get the last one. I'm not lying! I'll tell you in this spoilers tag!

So when you get it that should be what it looks like. I haven't watched it yet, though.

2. Zach Williams

Zach Williams Active Member

Yeah, Hot Topic got the last Zim DVD early also, but Hot Topic sucks. So I'll just wait and get at a cheaper price at Best Buy or Circuit City.:p

3. Bubblegum Girl

Bubblegum Girl Magic User Wannabe

One time at WalMart, I was just roaming the DVD section and saw an IZ DVD Vol.1 for $14.99 and I got my dvd from Hot Topic for only $19.99. It makes me so mad that I always buy something where I could have gotten it cheaper at another store...

4. CookieS

CookieS Active Member

Well if you people were willing to wait, I know Best Buy and Amazon usually have decently priced DVDs. Also DeepDiscountDVD.com has it being sold for $14.98. :)

5. Superperson

Superperson is dead

I'm still yet to buy Vlume 1, but now that v. 2 is out it should decline a little in price, well it seems it already has. When I have some more money and I happen upon a Best Buy I'll get it.

6. Church

Church Member

I've had it for almost two weeks, an awesome DVD. Haven't been watching it that much, I've been watching Futurama mostly.

7. Mog

Mog -_-

I guess I should buy them now. Is Vol.3 expected to come out, or is this the last one?

8. Zach Williams

Zach Williams Active Member

Vol. 3 is coming out October 12, then the set with all 3 and supposdevly a bonus disk.:shrug:

9. Conekiller

Conekiller On the Cruise!

no
    no
    no

There will be a box in the shape of ZIm's house that will hold the 3 DVDs,and will come with a bonus disk. You can only get this item online thru Media blasters. It will NOT be available as a "box set" but merely a box to hold the 3 disks in (which fit in my Eva Platinum box very snuggly for now...)

10. Carolina Red

Carolina Red Your ad here (for just $15k!)

I've got it too, I had to get a reserved copy at Suncoast, since the first one sold out real quickly. I'll probably have to do that again for Vol. 3, along with the Simpsons Season 5 and Chappelle's Show Season 2 sets when they are out next year. The setup and DVD format is practically the same as the first volume.

11. Caffeine King

Caffeine King what are you running from?

I already have volume one, I'll probably be getting the last two for Christmas. :D