1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Zim/Butt-ugly martians

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Scythemantis, Nov 9, 2001.

1. Scythemantis

Scythemantis With Soar-Throat Ghost

The latter [ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS] show replaced the former [clever and wonderfully animated] show today. This isnt permanent,is it? Someone said there would be several episodes of zim playing in a row over the weekend,but the nickelodeon schedule shows otherwise.

I sure hope the `martians get cancelled quick,because they are quite possibly the worst show I have ever seen on the network. A cheaply made zim/teenage mutant ninja turtles wannabe with bad animation and recycled humor...

2. Killtacular

Killtacular the race wars had begun

The premiere was only for this week.

The Zim marathon is part of the Nonstop Nicktoons Weekend, which is part of Thanksgiving.

3. Scythemantis

Scythemantis With Soar-Throat Ghost

Yay.

It still annoys me though that shows so bad get airtime at all,when who knows how much great stuff is thrown out without even given a chance...

4. The Dork Knight

The Dork Knight The saddles do what now?

Hell yeah! Zim is hella cooler than BUMs! "Let's get ugly!" ?!?! What the fudge?!?! That is soooooo gheto! BUTT UGLY MARTIANS SUCKS! ZIM RULES!