1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Zeta's Body Change

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by clownkingofcrime, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Toddman

Toddman Hulk not good with words.

Hey, you're the one who first brought up changes in certain character's clothing and filed it under "series revamp":

Toddman

2. clownkingofcrime

But that was an obvious color change from the ceators. Ro often changed her clothes because she is not a super hero.

3. Toddman

Toddman Hulk not good with words.

A) The creators never changed the colors of Batman and Flash's costumes. (Any color alteration you perceived was because of an overall color palette correction on a technical level.)

B) We're not talking about Ro, we're talking about Bennett (whose color change was intentional).

Toddman

4. clownkingofcrime

That is what I meant to say, I just don't know all those terms and specifics.

I also will not say this again, I regret ever saying the word "revamp" in this thread, unless I am referring to the changes from BTAS to TNBA.

And no I never said that. That can only sort of apply with super heroes, since they usually wear the same thing.

Edit by Bird Boy: Please stop double posting. Either use the Multi Quote (MQ) buttons or simply hit the "Edit" button and include the second post in that. No need to frequently post right after yourself.