1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Zeta vs. The Hunter, or Zeta vs. Brainiac

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by Squall, Sep 6, 2001.

1. Squall

Squall Calm Before The Storm

Why don't they make an episode where Zeta gets hunted by The Hunter (the famous game hunter who had his spine replaced, in case I remembered his name wrong)? The Hunter could be re-hired by the government to catch Zeta. The government did it before, why can't they do it again?

Another crossover episode I think would be cool would be Brainiac trying to take over Zeta's body, to use him for his own nasty plans. By the way, whatever happened to Brainiac in the late Batman/Superman and Batman Beyond days? Nobody's mentioned him as a possible enemy on Justice League either. Surely that computer must be around -- as the Joker would say, he's "harder to kill than a cockroach on steroids." ;)

2. Shriek

Shriek Warriors.. Come Out To Play!

:::in a nerdy voice:: We'll. I belive the hunter your referring to is none the other....

Stalker.

First Seen In Bloodsport. Then later in Plague.

3. Squall

a Superman crossover

You know, if they made a Zeta vs. Brainiac episode, they could just go ahead and make that episode a Superman crossover too! Superman could step in when things got out of hand, and take Brainiac down once again. Now THAT'S an episode of Zeta that would rock! :cool:

4. Squall

You're right, Stalker

You're right, I meant Stalker. :) My mistake. :rolleyes:

5. Tim Drake

Tim Drake Active Member

They did mention having Braniac for JL. The voice for Braniac is doing one of the charcters on JL though I can't remember which one. Anyways, he talked to the staff and there's a possiblity of Braniac in Jl Season Two.

6. Imajine

Imajine Save TZP

They've had an episode sort of like that before. A bounty hunter named Krick was trying to catch Zeta to get the reward from the NSA. But I do think TZP should have more Batman crossovers. Now that the Batman Beyond series has ended, it would give us another opportunity to see Batman! :)