1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zeta story arc

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by DerekPowers, Jun 9, 2001.

1. DerekPowers

DerekPowers Ruler of Gotham City, 2049

I'm not a big zeta fan, actually the only complete episode i saw was "shadows". but whenever i catch parts of it its always zeta being chased, and whenever i read the episode schedules the synopisis is always the same "zeta continues the search for his makers" or something along those lines. so did anything get wraped up this season? like, did he find his makers and accomplish anything? if so, will there be a new arc next season? if not, are they just going to drag this search on and on? what do you think? peace.

2. Peace Keeper

Peace Keeper Guest

I missed ZETA this morning. Somebody tell me... What did Agent West do?!?!?!

3. batboy2001

batboy2001 Spider Jerusalem

Zeta acomplished nada this season. I have gotten to the point were I don't even care anymore.:D

4. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

The 1st season actually isn't over yet. It still has three more episodes to go, which will be aired sporatically (SP) over the sumer. It will likely stay on the weekend schedule, even though the weekend schedule might be undergoing a change on June 23rd.