1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zeta returns March 23!

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by Imajine, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Imajine

Imajine Save TZP

And this time, it's not a false alarm! :D On the official Zeta Project website, just under the logo, it says that the new episodes premiere March 23.
    I think the first two new episodes are from season 1 ("Ro's Reunion" and "Absolute Zero"), then season 2 will start. Remember, the animation is supposed to be better than season 1, the plots are supposed to be better, and there will be appearances by Batman Beyond villains. Maybe the Batman fans will give TZP another try then...? ;)

2. Bird Boy

Bird Boy WF Admin
    Staff Member Moderator

Cool..I'm game to give Zeta another chance...especially if BB Villians make appearances.. :)

-BB

3. Joe Wagner

Joe Wagner The one, true Scarlet Spider!

Sweet, sweet and just plain SWEET! I am so glad to finally be getting Zeta Project back on the air waves! I missed quite a few eps of the first season (seeing as how I don't get WB) but my gf lets me use her VCR to tape off my weekly dose of WB toons. I can't wait to finally get back to more adventures of Zeta, a cartoon that I hope everyone gives a chance. I've enjoyed both Zeta and Static since the beginning and as many people have found out the second season of Static has been a lot better than most of the first - hopefully the trend will continue with Zeta.

-Joe!

Zeta's back! Let the rejoicing begin!

4. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

I think Zeta will take Nightmare Room's place for awhile, since the seemingly season finale is finishing on March 16th. I wouldn't be surprised to see Zeta take over that show's slot for awhile, hopefully permenant. Comparing the two, ZETA is much better than that garbage.

5. JohnStewart-GL

JohnStewart-GL Mighty JLU memba

will batman appear this season.

6. James Harvey

Nope. Batman will not be appearing on ZETA for the foreseeable future.

7. JohnStewart-GL

JohnStewart-GL Mighty JLU memba

8. adoptedBatpuppy

adoptedBatpuppy Confidence is the Key

Wow that's cool! What city does Zeta leaves at? Gotham or neighboring city?

9. Batgirl Beyond

Yeah!

What Batman Beyond villains are going to be appearing?

And in reply to Rimma Likover, Zeta and Ro travel all around, but they share the same universe as Batman Beyond.

10. Imajine

Imajine Save TZP

Look up Toonzone's Robert Goodman interview. He says that Batman won't appear in season two, but makes it sound like it might be possible in future seasons. He also doesn't say what BB villains will be in TZP, but I can't wait to find out!

Rimma-- Zeta first appeared in Gotham, but it never really told where he was originally from. He doesn't actually live anywhere right now, just kinda runs from city to city. ^^

Only 22 days! I need to go buy more blank tapes!!

11. Batgirl Beyond

Cool :D

WB shouldn't have waited so long to air TZP season 2, no doubt they lost viewers. And I was begining to think WB is giving up on TZP, I just hope that they pick up a season 3 :D !

Why did they take off 2 episodes of season 1 anyway?

12. James Harvey

They are likely holding those back for this season. Canadian, and UK, veiwers got to see all 13 episodes from season on, while the US has seen 11. Expect them to air those 2, and then the real season 2 eps.

13. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

I personally can't wait, they can do so much with this show and I'd just love it if they truely realized it's potential. Maybe something Kenshin or Trigunish with a hero who descides not to kill anymore but is being pushed by all these powers back into this murderous lifestyle, and for crying outloud can we get some resolution with this Dr. Celick story?

14. TuffyCatt

TuffyCatt Half Kneazle

I just got a newsletter from KidsWB! and it looks like Zeta will be taking the place of Cubix. It will be showing at the 9:30 time slot. Anyway, here's the Saturday schedule that was in the newsletter:

Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Static Shock
    Jackie Chan Adventures
    The Zeta Project
    Pokémon: Johto League Champions
    X-Men: Evolution
    The Mummy
    The Nightmare Room

The newsletter also said that on March 30 they will begin a special two part episode of The Zeta Project. I'm really looking forward to it! :D

15. Batgirl Beyond

:D

What time is the two parter on? Are there any spoilers in the news letter regarding our fave cartoon robot? :confused:

16. Imajine

Imajine Save TZP

I think the new episodes will focus more on the Dr. Selig storyline. If you want to see them, here are some spoilers for one of the new episodes:

I haven't heard anything about a two part episode, but I can't wait to see it!

17. JusticeLeagueLegion

JusticeLeagueLegion Samantha is a hottie!!

I for one am really excited about this...I didn't realize this many people were this interested in "The Zeta Project."

18. Batgirl Beyond

Is there any word on when YTV will show season 2?

19. James Harvey

I never knew ya lived in Canda! Whereasbout do you live? The fall season, if the show retunrs to YTV, likely won't be until the fall.

20. Batgirl Beyond

BC, right on the border! *grumbles something about not being able to think after getting up at 3 am to watch BATS, stupid YTV...* :D