1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Zelda DVD would be great

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by mzupeman, Aug 13, 2002.

1. mzupeman

mzupeman New Member

DIC is releasing Strawberry Shortcake and everything. I run a channel on IRC DALnet called #Zelda-Episodes. And we get a good amount of volume of people who like to come get our zelda encodes. Why can't they just release the 13 episodes of Zelda on one DVD? They are only 15 minutes a piece...nobody would be really interested in seeing those live action Mario Bro's on that DVD I would think...they were dumb. Who else thinks a LOZ dvd is good? Cuz that 'best of super mario bros super show' dvd thats out that has only 2 eps of zelda on it...just won't cut it

2. joshualane

joshualane I want some pie

The only problem is that there haven't been any DiC cartoon DVD releases for some time now. The last ones that were released (April 23rd) were "Madeline's Best Manners", "Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century", and "Wizard of Oz: Rescue of the Emerald City". The DiC DVD releases had been coming pretty steadily every other month or so, but not any more. Hopefully we'll get some more releases in time for Christmas...who knows, maybe one of them will be Zelda...oooh, or maybe C.O.P.S.

3. Nin-Nin69

Nin-Nin69 [CUE SQUEALING FANGIRLS]

I too want a Legends of Zelda DVD. But most definately a C.O.P.S. DVD. :cool:

4. jasonhill

jasonhill Member

Actually there was a rumor of DiC gonna release another DVD for Sonic The Hedgehog & Super Mario Brothers with the same format with new episodes (meaning two new zelda episodes). But according to DiC Entertainment Email, they say another Sonic DVD is due out by this christmas but no word on what series (AOS,SATAM,SU).

I'll update you on more information as I recieve it.

I do run a Sonic SATAM website for some time now and i post new news on SATAM when I get it, so if your intrested, head to http://www.geocities.com/jasonhill/knothole/