1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Shadow Eyes: The Present meets the Future

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Creative Queen, Nov 28, 2002.

?

How do you like the story?

1. Yes, it is good

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Yes, but it could be better

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. No, it sucks

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Creative Queen

Creative Queen Gohan is cute, ain't he?

This is my first fanfic here, so please be nice in your comments. Here it is.

Shadow Eyes
    The first day of School-future

"Okay, Mom and Dad, see you later!," Makaskia yelled to her parents as she ran to the door. "Hold it right there, Makaskia! Do you have your deck?," Seto said as he held Makaskia's deck in his hand. "Thanks, Dad. I forgot about my Dueling Deck," Makaskia said, grabbing her deck and giving her dad a kiss. Seto walks into the kitchen where Yulee is cleaning up the dishes from breakfast. "It's amazing of how much stuff our daughter forgets, isn't it, Seto?," Yulee asked her husband. "Well, at least we reminder her. Makaskia is a forgetful kid, despite being the oldest one out of her friends," Seto replied, taking up some dishes and helping wash them up.

Makaskia is the daughter of Seto and Yulee Kaiba. She is 13 and goes to Domino Multi-Grade School. Her Duel Monster deck is the best there is and she can prove it. I mean, what other deck in the world has 6 Blue Eyes White Dragon cards and Exodia the Forbidden One? "Hey guys! Wait for me!," Makaskia yelled to her friends, Yugioh and Shaya.

Yugioh and Shaya are brother and sister. They are the son and daughter of Yugi and Tea Mutuo. They are powerful duelists, but Shaya is never good enough to beat her big brother. "Hi, Makaskia! Are you happy that school is begining again?,"Shaya asked. "Not really, but it'll be fun," Makaskia replied. "Come on guys. Lets go get Serenity and get to school," Yugioh said and they walked on.

Ding Dong! "Hello, you guys, come on in. Serenity is finishing up breakfast," Mai said, welcoming them in. Serenity is the daughter of Joey and Mai Wheeler. They named their daughter after Serenity, Joey's sister, who passed away because of a disease the day Serenity was born. Serenity never saw her aunt, but heard many stories. "Hi, everyone. I'll be done in a minute," Serenity said with food in her mouth. "Hey everyone, How are you guys doin'?," asked Joey. "Just fine, Mr.Wheeler," Makaskia said. "No need to be formal, Makaskia, you can call me Joey," he replied. "Well, you can call me Mai. We are good friends of your parents, so no being formal," Mai said. "All right, I'm done! Bye Mom! Bye, Dad!," Serenity said, giving her parents a kiss and running out the door, followed by Makaskia, Yugioh, and Shaya.

These are no ordinary children, mind you, but part of an legend. You see, before these children were born, there was an enemy called Pegario. He forced Yugi, Tea, Joey, Tristan, Mai, Yulee, Seto, and Mokuba to Duelist Kingdom to participate in a dueling contest where if you lose, you lose your soul and it is trapped forever. Our young heroes won against Pegario, and with his power, he made 5 mystic stones and spread them acrossed Domino City. Years later, Makaskia and her friends find 4 of the 5 stones, called Millennium Stones. Makaskia's was the Millennium Stone of Love, Yugioh's was the Millennium Stone of Hope, Shaya's was the Millennium Stone of Forgiveness, and Serenity's was the Millennium Stone of Wishes. These were powerful, but there was one stone left, the Millennium Stone of Darkness. This belonged to Shayter, our gang's enemy.

More is to come. Stay tuned.

2. Creative Queen

Here is the next part.

Shadow Eyes
    A Day for Fun-present

"Seto Kaiba, put down your work and let's go! We don't want to be late! I want to see that movie, and the gang's not going to wait!," Yulee yelled past the closed doors of Seto's room. "Yulee, my work is more important than a movie," Seto yelled back. Yulee shook her head and replied,"Come on! Don't make me bring out Yami Yulee! You know how much you hate her!""That's make him change," she thought. It did. "Fine, let's go. Where's Mokuba?," Seto asked. "He's all ready in the car. Now, we need to pick up Yugi, Tea, Joey, Tristan, and Mai at the game shop and then need to buy that video and head over to the theater," Yulee said. "Why do we need to bring Yugi and his friends?," Seto said, annoyed. "Maybe the reason is that they are my friends and they saved me when I got that scar and fainted in the woods? Yes, that's the reason," Yulee said locking the door to their home at Kaiba Land. "Uh oh, they are fighting again. Oh, well, it'll pass," Mokuba said.

At the game shop, Yugi and the gang are waiting paitently for Yulee, Seto, and Mokuba to arrive. "This should be a cool movie," Tea replied. "What's the name of it again?," Tristan asked. "It's called Whisper in the Wind. It's about a boy named Henry find his way out of the Big City and to the country where he falls in love with a girl named Liberty, who runs a farm by herself. It should be a very good romantic movie," Mai answered. "Bleach! Love movies! I hate them!," Joey exclaimed. Mai looked at him and replied,"You like movies if the people in them chow down food like a banshee! You have no taste in classic love-and-hate movies,""Here they come," Yugi replied.

More to come. Stay tuned.

3. Creative Queen

Shadow Eyes
    A Day of Fun-present Pt.2

Yulee, Seto, and Mokuba arrived about an half-hour before the movie's next showing would begin. "Hi, guys. What's up?," Yulee greeted them. Everyone entered the car. Seto sat quietly. Mokuba greeted them with a smile. "I don't know why you're inviting Joey. He has no taste in classic love-and-hate movies," Mai said. "Well, neither does Seto, but I got him to come," Yulee responded. "We better get there now. That movie is very popular. I don't want to miss it," Yugi replied. "Have a fun time, everyone," Gramps said as they all drove off.

The movie was very good. When they got to the theater, the line was almost backed up out of the theater. "I guess Whisper in the Wind isn't as popular here than at the other theaters," Tristan mumbled. "Well, this theater is cheaper than the others, so I save some money for Mokuba's birthday. I saved the money up for a while, but when I saw that this theater was here, I decided to take everyone to see a movie here and save the rest of my money," Yulee said. "Why don't you just take us to Mozertino's Movie House? It's better than here," Seto said. "I rather save some money for Mokuba's birthday than spend it all on on a movie," Yulee replied. Inside, after buying the tickets, Yulee, Tea, Yugi, and Mai chipped in to buy everyone a large popcorn, medium soda, and nachoes. It worked out even. In the movie room, they tried to find seats next to each other, but they took up 2 rows of 4 seats a piece. The movie began soon afterward.

Despite some sad moments, it was perfect. Joey changed his mind about love-and-hate classic movies. When Liberty almost died, Joey began crying. "Take this, you big baby," Mai said, handing him a hankerchief. Mai cried a little, but not enough wher you can't hear the movie. At the end, everyone was crying. Seto wasn't but that was because he didn't have heart to care. Yulee, not understanding why he has heart for her, but doesn't have heart to cry during a moment where someone dies, shook her head and cried on his shoulder.

"That was a sad movie. In the end, Henry dies, trying to save Liberty from that fire. How romantic," Mai says, sniffling. Tristan sniffled and said,"I'll agree with you. It was very sad. Poor Liberty. To think it was a true story.""Seto, why didn't you cry? That was the saddest movie I know," Yulee responded. Seto scoffed and said," I have no time to cry during a movie."" You know, that's what I don't get about you, Seto Kaiba! You care about me so much, but yet you don't care about a very sad movie like that! That's why I wonder why you even care!," Yulee yelled, then ran off. "Yulee!," Mokuba yelled, following her. Tea, who was Yulee's best friend, ran off after Mokuba. "Yulee! Come back!," she yelled. Everyone else followed. Seto sighed and ran off after everyone else.

More to come. Stay tuned.

4. Creative Queen

Shadow Eyes
    At School-future

"All right, Yugioh, you're about to lose. I play Blue Eyes White Dragon and with my Polymerization, I use my other two Blue Eyes cards and form the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. I use it attack your Magician of Black Chaos. Your life points are at zero and I won again," Makaskia claimed. They were dueling before the bell rang at Domino Multi-Grade School. This year, Yugioh and Makaskia are in the same class, while Shaya is in the basement and Serenity spends her class time in the library while her other classroom is being painted. BBBRRRRRIIIINNNNGGG! Everyone entered the school.

"Uncle Mokuba! I didn't know you were my teacher!," Makaskia yeeled as she entered her classroom and gave her teacher a hug. "Makaskia! How have you been?," Mokuba asked. They had a nice conversation before more students entered the room. "All right, take you seat now, Makaskia. Go sit by your friend, Yugioh," Mokuba told Makaskia. She sat down in her seat and waited for Uncle Mokuba to start class. "School's going to be more fun now that Uncle Mokuba's my teacher," Makaskia thought to herself.