1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Your top 5 Marvel theme songs?

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by Zorak Masaki, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Jay

Jay The Greatest American Hero

1.Spiderman TAS 90's
    2.Xmen (fox)
    3.The Incredible Hulk 90's cartoon
    4.Ironman TAS 90's
    5.Old school spiderman and freinds

2. SuperDudeX

SuperDudeX Active Member

My Top 5:

1. Spider-Man TAS theme - Spidey. Joe Perry of Aerosmith. The 90's.
    'nuff said.

2. X-Men TAS theme - It was loud, booming, and epic. One of the many
    milestones of any 90's kid's childhood.

3. The Spectacular Spider-Man theme - Reminiscent of the 60's spidey theme, and symbiotic to the uniqueness and originality of the series.

4. The Incredible Hulk TAS theme - Haunting and brooding, this theme definately defines the Jade Giant himself.

5. Iron Man TAS (version 2) - A BIG step-up from the generic theme of the earlier epsiodes of the series, and the intro animation makes it all the more bad*ss.

Honorable Mentions:

The Mighty Marvel Superheroes themes (the 60's cartoons) - Catchy, cheesy, and awesome. Words that fit well of the Mavel of it's time.

Spider-Man 60's theme remix (from the 2000 video game) - we all know the classic 60's theme, and the (used-to-be) good folks at Activision as well, which in turn, made them do an epic remix of that theme, which was as enjoyable as the original (you can't help but smirk a bit at the cheesy reggae parts of it).

Wolverine and The X-Men theme - I was proud of the effort that the makers did into making this them as epic as the 90's theme, so I'll give it a mention as well.

3. ShadowStar

ShadowStar Member

1) X-men Evolution (the version from seasons 3 and 4)
    2) Spiderman: TAS
    3) X-men: TAS (the one taken from the final episodes)
    4) The Spectacular Spiderman
    5) X-men: TAS (the original version)

4. satam55

satam55 Active Member

You're talking about the 5th season intro. I like that version better the regular one too.:D

#24 satam55, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
  5. thundarr82

thundarr82 Member

My Top 5 Marvel Theme Songs are...
    1) G.I. Joe A Real American Hero- Patriotic and Bombastic is the name of the day for this classic theme. Yes, G.I. Joe was a Marvel Cartoon.

2) The Invincible Iron Man (66), The Mighty Thor (66), The Incredible Hulk (66), Captain America (66) While all 4 cartoons are classic, they are all episodes of the same series, The Marvel Superheroes, so I put them as one.

3) Spider-Man (67) Still the pre-eminent Spider-Man series, with the cool intro song, and thank god, Peter Parker is not stuck in High School or College, but working for the Daily Bugle, under Spider-Man's real nemesis, J Jonah Jameson.

4) X-Men Fox Kids. The best X-Men series, as it follows Chris Claremont's 17 year run more closely than either Evolution or Wolverine And The X-Men. Also in addition to Wolverine features, Cyclops, Jean, Beast, and Rogue as CC created her, complete with power of flight and superstrength.

5) Sure this show will not even air til late 2009, but after hearing the song at NYCC, I just had to include it. The song is composed by Nerf Herder who also produced the classic theme to Buffy The Vampire Slayer. The show? Marvel Superhero Squad. Yes, if the first Marvel Universe series cannot be included, then I will have to cap my list at 4. No series that has characters and tech ignored in Marvel Animation for decades like, Power Man, Iron Fist, Misty Knight, Modok, Silver Surfer, Thor, Captain America, Ms. Marvel, The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier etc, should be left off any list. Yes, I also realize this series is aimed at a younger audience, but the designs of the characters are based off their 70's incarnations, so how could any older Marvel fan not love it? The Avengers, The FF, The X-Men, and really uncommon characters like Devil Dinosaur, maybe Kazar (a trip to The Savage Land should be made. Anyway, that is my top 5 Marvel Themes, Hero UP!

#25 thundarr82, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
  6. Kaveh77

Kaveh77 Active Member

1 Spiderman TAS

2 Iron Man Season 2

3 Xmen TAS

4 Spiderman unlimited

5 hulk tas