1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Your song of the moment.

Discussion in 'The Musiquarium' started by Good Ol' Batmanuel!, Nov 30, 2002.

1. Failure

Failure Entertainment Mod

Audioslave's new album is pretty darn good. It sounds very similar to Soundgarden. So Soundgarden fans will definitely dig it more than Rage fans. It's not good as Superunknown, but I think it's better than Down on the Upside. There's a good mix of rockers and slower songs. I think they do better with the rockers than the slower songs, but there's a slow song called "Like a Stone" which is just GREAT! Chris Cornell's lost something off of his voice though. I mean, it's still great at points, but it doesn't have the energy that it once had. Musically, it's very solid. Tom Morello plays a lot more bluesy, less inventively than in his Rage days, but it fits very well. The bottom end is pretty tight as well.

Hey Dr. Reef, how's the new SoaD album? Toxicity is one of my favorite cd's, so I was planning on getting their new album for Xmas.

2. J J Gittes

J J Gittes L.A. Private Eye

The only CDs I've listened to in months have been Pink Floyds "dark side of the moon" and "wish you were here". I love how they took their albums and made them more than just a collection of their latest songs, but really turned them into an art.

3. B.Rabbit

B.Rabbit Member

"Geek U.S.A." by Smashing Pumpkins is my song of the moment. This exact moment, actually.

4. Starflyer 58

Starflyer 58 spooky

"Disco For A Ride (Unelectric)" by Joy Electric. :) Fab song. Misleading title, it's quite profound. ;)

5. hello_lola

hello_lola Active Member

Tell Me Why by The Penpals. Mmm...J-Pop :p !

6. Galaxia

Galaxia My Favorite Ed

More songs:

Ride on Shooting Star, Advice, and Bran New Lovesong by The Pillows (They raawwwwk :D)

::listens to "On and On and On"::
    Thanks for the indirect song recommendation, dj_gir! :D