1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Your preferred "Scooby-Doo" series

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by George3000, Sep 12, 2009.

?

Which is YOUR preferred "Scooby-Doo" series

1. Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!

18 vote(s)
    36.0%
  2. The New Scooby-Doo Movies

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. The Scooby-Doo Show

3 vote(s)
    6.0%
  4. Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (1979-1980)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (1980-1983)

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  6. The All New Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Show/The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries

3 vote(s)
    6.0%
  7. The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo

7 vote(s)
    14.0%
  8. A Pup Named Scooby-Doo

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  9. What's New Scooby-Doo?

6 vote(s)
    12.0%
  10. Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RonDrakenfan17

RonDrakenfan17 Luffy fan

13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo had to be my favorite. I just loved them chasing around real ghosts and going threw really weird stuff.

I also liked the Scooby-Doo Show. Shaggy had a bigger part in that series.

2. sdp

sdp miscrave

As a kid I loved a Pup named Scooby Doo, the 13th ghosts of Scooby doo, and Where are you. I liked the Scrappy episodes that had the whole gang and after that the ones that the scrappy ones that had daphne.

I wasn't a big fan of the Only Shaggy/Scooby scrappy episiodes or the Scooby Doo show. I'm not sure why I guess they didn't feel as "good" as the Where are you episodes and the monsters were lamer.. This is also the season I watched the least of, for some reason it wasn't re-run as often.

3. AdamYJ

AdamYJ The Saturday Morning Kid

I don't know how "mature" or "scary" it was, but I know it didn't feel like the usual Scooby show. Flim-Flam didn't annoy me because I just don't get annoyed by TV or movie characters. Especially cartoon characters. I don't know why, but I always like the characters that others find annoying.

4. CelesteK

CelesteK Secret Gobots Fan.

Scooby Doo Where Are You! That was one of the first Scooby Doo cartoons I ever saw.

5. Tobias

Tobias Who you gonna call?

Went with the All New Scooby Doo & Scrappy Doo/The New Scooby Doo Mysteries.

I loved 13 Ghosts, but the previous two seasons returned to the fun mystery solving adventures, saw the return of Daphne, and the eventual (brief) return of Fred & Velma, who should have gotten at least a cameo in 13 Ghosts.

6. KJ Styles

KJ Styles The Instant Classic

I notice that the people who like "A Pup Named Scooby Doo" the best are either 1) Not Scooby fans, or 2) Kids who grew up in the 90's that don't remember the original Scooby series and didn't see them until much later.

A Pup Named was good, but most diehard Scooby fans would name it as their 3rd favorite Scooby series at best. Personally, it's my 5th.

My favorite is the first one "Scooby Doo, Where Are You" because it was the most authentic one. Followed by "The Scooby Doo Movies", "The Scooby and Scrappy Mysteries" and "13 Ghosts".

7. Rud

Rud Nine Arts Dragon

A Pup Named Scooby-Doo is my favorite series of them all. I thought it had a lot of fun gags, the Red Herring thing, Captain cool, Daphnes Butler. The best part was how exagerated all of the characters were, especially Fred. It was just fun show.

What!!?, says you!!:mad:. ive seen every scooby doo series except "shagy and Scooby get a clue", im a real Scooby Fan.

8. chalmers

chalmers Role Model

I'll jump on the bandwagon and say that A Pup Named Scooby Doo is my favorite, just because it was so radically different. It was such a departure from the rest of the franchise, it had much better animation, and it made fun of the franchise, such as Fred being such a dunce.

I'll also say that the original series, Scooby Doo Where Are You!, was also tolerable, if not only because it was the first series. Other than those two, the franchise is really boring and tired to me.

9. tedster13

tedster13 Guest

my favourite scooby cartoon

My favourite scooby doo cartoon, is the new scooby doo movies, it was my favourite as a kid, and still is, a pity about the dvd release, though, missing 9 episodes, due to copyright.:)