1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Your predictions for Saturday Morning '02

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by Auggie Doggie, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Auggie Doggie

Auggie Doggie Timmy Turner

You know the news (for those who don't, click here), now make the prediction.

What will happen to ABC?
    UPN?
    Will Yu-Gi-Oh! meet Kirby at Fox?

2. Joe Wagner

Joe Wagner The one, true Scarlet Spider!

I'm going to make the prediction that I will still only be watching Kids WB! and the early morning ABC Family block (Spidey and X-Men) - that is if Kids WB! brings back Static Shock and Zeta Project. Other than that I'll be watching Jackie Chan Adventures, X-Men Evolution and possibly Ozzie and Drix. ABC will once again prove how badly an entire block of crud Disney programming can reek, CBS will have one good show (Hey Arnold!) and I won't be touching NBC's block with a ten foot pole. UPN is still undetermined but if they could get some good shows would easily have the second best block on TV. (Use Legend of Tarzan, Buzz Lightyear, and bring out a new Marvel toon - either Ghost Rider or Daredevil). As for Fox Kids - I don't have very high expectations from this new block and could only really care if Legend of Zelda actually comes to this block.

-Joe!

~Toonami should really put He-Man and Transformers: Armada on Saturday mornings as a repeat - they would definetely hold my interest.

3. John-Paul

John-Paul You gotta love Gary!

*ABC will learn to go back to the early days of 1SM and do Live-Action actors mixed with cartoons and shorts again.

*NBC will suck and no one will watch it (Well MAYBE the Game Show I'll watch and posibly Croc Hunter......)

*CBS will be crappy Nicktoons but EVERYBODY will watch because their brainwashed by Nick.

*UPN will be smart and do what they used to..........Bring back Hulk and She-Hulk and Mouse and the monster!

*Who cares about Yu-Gi-Oh?

*FOX will keep Power Rangers for 1 year longer and then dump it.It will be the only Live-Action show in a block of Anime.

I know that NONE of this will happen but.........