"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 24 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Animation Forum' started by Yojimbo, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some. Moderator

Welcome to the 24th installment of the largest Young Justice discussion thread online! Watch Young Justice Saturdays at 10:30am (ET/PT) on Cartoon Network!

Series Description:
    Young Justice: Invasion continues as the team (Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis), now led by Nightwing, and its new members (Robin, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, Lagoon Boy, Wonder Girl, Bumblebee, Batgirl) go deeper and more covert than ever before. As team rivalry and personal conflicts arise, the team must band together to fight the real threat that faces Earth. This all-new series is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and based upon characters from DC Comics. Sam Register (Teen Titans, Ben 10, Batman: The Brave and the Bold) is the executive producer. Brandon Vietti (Batman: Under the Red Hood, Superman Doomsday, The Batman) and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles, The Spectacular Spider-Man, W.I.T.C.H.) are the producers.

This thread is for general discussion of the Young Justice animated series and related products (i.e., comics, toys, etc.). Keep it locked at The World's Finest and toonzone News for the latest updates!

Previous Installments:

-News & Discussion Thread, Part 1
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 2
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 3
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 4
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 5
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 6
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 7
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 8
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 9
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 10
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 11
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 12
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 13
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 14
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 15
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 16
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 17
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 18
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 19
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 20
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 21
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 22
    -News & Discussion Thread, Part 23

Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion. Keep your posts the thoughtful, relevant and insightful. Do not post any improper or inflammatory material, in addition to conducting yourself in a proper and civilized manner. And please, don't post for just the sake of posting. Have something of worth to add to the conversation. We will issue warnings and infractions if we believe it necessary. Remember, keep discussions ON-TOPIC!

Current Known News By Topic

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013
  2. James Harvey

James Harvey Administrator Administrator Moderator Reporter

New media has been provided by Cartoon Network from the upcoming all-new Young Justice episode “The Fix.” Check out The World's Finest for all the details! See? No need for the paranoia.

[​IMG]

Mod Note: Repost from previous thread installment.

3. PretenderNX01

PretenderNX01 New Member

Oh, looks like the whole team gets to meet Green Beetle. And apparently for some time to do an interview.

4. Hero Supreme

Hero Supreme Mr Jinx No More

That also potentially rules out the Miss Martian = Green Beetle theory.

5. Lighthammer

Lighthammer Bringer of the Light

You saying that made me realize all the girls (save Miss M) are missing.

Wonder if they are on another mission.

6. AurPen

AurPen New Member

I wouldn't be too surprised if the girls and Beast Boy were in fact doing something else. I wonder if that image is immediately after the events of True Colors, of if they simply are still unsure of Green and only have the members that he's seen plus MM and Lagaan standing around until they absolutely trust him.

7. Deshaded

Deshaded Member

Batgirl and Wonder Girl have been missing since 'Before the Dawn.' With 'Fix' and 'The Runaways' probably still missing, who knows when we'll next see them. :rolleyes:

8. graysongirl

graysongirl New Member

whatever happens this week, I'm just glad we get to see Arty again :) and i wonder if Cheshire or Sportsmaster would be able to tell who she is based off of her mannerisms or something?

9. Yojimbo

Part of me wants Cheshire to realize it, the other wants me to see Sportsmaster and Black Manta throw down.

10. the greenman

the greenman Well-Known Member

I wonder if Psymon will be instrumental in brainwashing the runaways. Maybe they put Kaldur again as leader.

11. Lighthammer

Lighthammer Bringer of the Light

Interesting theory

12. Northern Sun

Northern Sun New Member

Greg posted his premier for "The Fix". Don't think I've ever seen him use that many exclamation points from him in such a short post. I wonder what he means by "more lies"; the two things that spring to mind are lies to maintain the undercover op or the Reach being their "We're friendly!" selves.

Search Ask Greg : Gargoyles : Station Eight

13. Yojimbo

Another good thing about Saturday, Chris Jones will take part on a live chat tomorrow at 5 PM CST.

I agree, those two choices seem the most immediate possibilities. Perhaps, the JL tries to present their analysis of the alien additive but the Ambassador pulls another fast one.

14. ShadowStar

ShadowStar Member

With "more lies", it could be that the episode ends with Kaldur seemingly back to normal and apparently on good terms with Miss Martian and the others... but once the Team have departed and left him to his undercover operation, we find out that M'gann didn't quite succeed and Kaldur now believes himself to be a true villain.

Things are meant to get worse for the Team... What if Kaldur turns Artemis over to the Light in the episode's closing moments?

15. Cad2686

Cad2686 New Member

So what are the odds that the "emotional confrotation" is the one between Conner and Nightwing that we've seen hinted at in the trailer? Assuming La'gaan manages to escape the fight with Tigress and Deathstroke (he's already been a prisoner once so he deserves a break), then he'll be able to tell everyone what happened to M'gann, and I can't see that sitting well with Conner -- especially if M'gann revealed the deception to him at the end of "Cornered".

16. Deshaded

Deshaded Member

I am of the impression Psimon wouldn't be mindreading Tigress, but...(warning, huge pic, huge spoiler)

17. Yojimbo

Was there a specific Tumblr account that posted this image? It appears to be from CN's database cache, still annoyed I can't figure out how to access it, and there could be more to oogle in the few hours before the premiere.

18. Northern Sun

Northern Sun New Member

19. Cleg25

Cleg25 New Member

20. Deshaded

Deshaded Member

Mad World -- Appears to be Russian. I didn't think Invasion was airing in foreign countries yet, though?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.