1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Young Justice (Animated Series)" News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dorko

Dorko Member

I vote fake (thought better than prior fakes) for no other reason than they have two word titles.

2. the greenman

the greenman Well-Known Member

I read this article on the issues with Walking Dead, and AMC just can't handle or afford the success.http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/walking-dead-what-happened-fired-221449YJ started early, yes. It should premiere at or around the same time as GL TAS, but I'm just glad to see it period, the complaining is just completely ungrateful and oh so entitled Americana attitude. Really, it just needs to stop, since it's not a justified complaint like censorship or something. Freedom of speech aside, impatience is just sadly annoying. I wish the mods would do something about it.

Mod Note: Next time, hit the Report Post button instead of replying. In any case...

#502 the greenman, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
  3. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

This thread has reached the 500-post limit! Continue the discussion in the next installment!

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.