1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

You Cast Supergirl:Many Happy Returns

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by John6777, Mar 21, 2003.

1. John6777

John6777 Active Member

I loved the latest Supergirl saga so much i decided to cast it.

[​IMG]
    Supergirl:Sarah Michelle Geller
    [​IMG]
    Kara Zor-el Supergirl: Rachel Skarsten (Hey why not kinda looks like her)
    [​IMG]
    Lord Xenon:Vladimir Kulich
    [​IMG]
    The Spectre:Richard Dean Anderson

[​IMG]
    Superman:Austin Peck

[​IMG]
    Supergirl's Daughter:Abigail Breslin

2. Enrique

Enrique I am that second mouse...

SMG is too small and skinny for supergirl. you need someone with stature and MEAT on her bones. someone imposing like superman himself.

3. John6777

John6777 Active Member

I think she is perfect for the new Supergirl. Ofcourse not the Earth Born Angel Supergirl but since she is gone fore good the new Supergirl i think she would be perfect.

[​IMG]

#3 John6777, Mar 21, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2003
  4. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Those look like good casting choices except for SMG. No way can I imagine her as Supergirl. It would just be Buffy with the power to fly or something. And even though Rachel still makes me think of the failed BoP, I'd rather see her as a possibly Supergirl than SMG. I just don't find that she looks all the strong and imposing. She's cute, but just doesn't have that right look.

~Barb

5. Damien

Damien Watching

What's the difference between the two Supergirls? I think that second one would fit the bill just fine.
    And this Peck character..how come his name has ever come up for Superman until now? As far as the look, that's almost Superman.

6. Chris Wood

Chris Wood Desslar

No more Supergirl movies please. One was painful enough.

7. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

If SMG wasn't so associated with Buffy, I'd agree she could be good.. but there is too much baggage there. I would see her as Buffy. I'm sure Hollywood is lacking blondes (or bottle blonde) who would be good in the role. SMG is an obvious one that springs to mind, but not one that I think would work well.

8. Nightwing1221

Nightwing1221 The Aerial Avenger

I agree that Sarah Michelle Gellar would make a perfect Supergirl.

Austin Peck is best known for his role as Austin Reed on Days of Our Lives. He has done other things mainly guest spots on TV. shows

His most recent sitcom was on Sabrina: The Teenage Witch as a guy who captured Sabrina to have a Witch in his collection. Mini Me also guest starred as
    a Leprechaun.

His most recent drama was on Charmed
    when a Warlock starts taking the sleeping sand from the Sandman the Halliwell sisters get hit with a lot making their dreams come to life. He played Piper's dream man.

Wizard did a casting call a while ago and picked him as Superman also.

9. John6777

John6777 Active Member

ok

Here is the difference between the Supergirls.

Many Happy Returns is the newest Story Arc from the Supergirl series. Linda Danvers found another Supergirl who said she was from Krypton. It turned out she was from another dimension sent here so Lord Xenon wouldn't kill her. But the time stream ****ed up and she had to return to her dimension to die. So Linda took her place and ended up getting married to that Dimensions Superman and having a baby with him. A Little Girl. But Time still didn't go back to normal so Linda Supergirl had to go back and save Kara Zor-el from Lord Xenon and send her back to her rightful place. Linda eventually quit being Supergirl and decided to leave because of the hard choices she had to make.

And about Austin Peck, i have put him up on this board countless of times for my pick as Superman. I think he will be perfect and that they should cast him.

10. John6777

John6777 Active Member

Why i chose them??

I chose Sarah Michelle Geller to play Superman on the fact that 1 I love her as Buffy and 2 from one Episode of Buffy. The Gift was the episode that made me chose her for Supergirl. She was strong and very heroic in this episode.

Rachel Looks like Ed Benes KAra Zor-el Supergirl so thats why i picked her.

Vladimer looks like Lord Xenon. Vladimer was in Angel as "The Beast"

Richard Dean reminds me of Hal Jordon alot and i am sure Wizard Cast him as parallax a few years back.

Austin Peck is Superman in my eyes.

Abigail is just sooooooo cute , i loved her in Signs.

11. Russkafin

Russkafin Bringer of Darkness

Call me crazy but I have always wanted to see Larisa Oleynik (Alex Mack, 10 Things I Hate About You) as Supergirl.

Or, maybe I just always wanted to see her in the Supergirl outfit...
    :)

12. NightwingWC

NightwingWC Member

even if they casted george clooney to play supergirl, we could be sure of one thing, it would be as impossible as it is to get bat-mite to not cause trouble as it is to make an even worse supergirl movie!!!!!!

I am... dramatic pause... THE CREEPER!

13. GrayGhost

GrayGhost The Return

Larisa Oleynik would be perfect :)

I wouldn't want to see SMG play Supergirl. Nor would I want to see her as any superhero like She-Ra.