1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Yogi's Gang; the great college rescue

Discussion in 'Back To The Inkwell - Classic Cartoons Discussion' started by Eric Brown, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Eric Brown

Eric Brown Member

Anybody know anything about this live action feature ? Is it being planned or currently in production ?

2. Getouttamylab!

Getouttamylab! Was a coiled up attack snake before it was cool

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAA?

When did we hear about this?

Part of me is filled with happiness and another is filled with dread. (Happy to potentially see more than just Yogi again, dreading the possibility of seeing Huckleberry getting in antics with a fire hydrant or more "pee on her" jokes")

Anyway, this is the first I've heard of a movie like that. So I got nuthin.

3. Getouttamylab!

Got some info. It seems to be aimed for Summer 2014. Other than that, nothing. Still have my worries though.

4. Looney Tunes Fan

Looney Tunes Fan Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

Where is the source for all this? I can't find anything reliable sources for this "movie."

5. Getouttamylab!

Ya know, I'm starting to question the validity of this as well, cause the only mention I've seen of this is on Wikipedia. I sure hope it isn't another case of Trollpedia again, because I sure would like to see Huckleberry Hound, Quick Draw Mcgraw and all them again, in a movie or TV show or whatever.

6. Debbie

Debbie Member

Yogi's Gang the 1973 TV series (including the pilot, the 1972 Saturday Superstar Movie Yogi's Ark Lark) was recently released on DVD from the Warner Archive...I wonder if someone didn't get mixed up and think it was a title for a new Yogi Bear movie. I can't see anyone turning Yogi's Gang into a movie for modern audiences...it is just too "of its time" to translate well.

7. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone not versed in Yogi history did just that.