1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. EHH123

EHH123 Member

Has anyone here actually watched Yo Yogi? If so, was it really that bad?

2. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I've seen it.
    It wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen. I enjoyed what little there was of it.

3. HORNS1968CE

HORNS1968CE THE LAST MAJOR

Yo Yogi! aired on NBC for the 1991/2 season; I was 23yo when the 1st episode aired. I don't remember it being bad; it was
    what it was. I remember liking the traditionally inked/painted eps, few they were, more than those inked/painted digitally.
    I remember being pissed at Hanna/Barbera for, in retrospect, throwing their proanimator stance under the bus, but, Black then, I
    was mad because they stopped, for the second/final time in the studio's life, giving animators, whether inhouse or not, screen
    credits (the only memorably verifiable exception being those for S2 of Tom & Jerry Kids.)

4. ShadowBlinky

ShadowBlinky Never A Good Bot

5. TheBlueHombre

TheBlueHombre Member

I taped all of the "Yo, Yogi!" episodes on VHS and I still have it. I enjoyed the show because all of the regulars - Yogi, Boo, Cindy, Huck, Snag - were in character on the show. They also had tons of guest stars show up like Jinks, Pixie, Dixie, Loopy de Loop, Quick Draw, Magilla, etc. Wee Willie showed up to harass Huck in one episode. I think it is one of the better spin-offs that H-B did with their classic characters.