1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Yin Yang Yo!

Discussion in 'Animation Wiki Discussion' started by The Huntsman, May 31, 2008.

1. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

Discussion thread for Yin Yang Yo!. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

I have absolutely no experience with wikis. I am trying to figure things out as I go along, though I’m having trouble trying to avoid any and all spoilers. I’d appreciate any help I can get with this article. Regardless, I'll get back to work on this article tomorrow.

#1 The Huntsman, May 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2008
  2. The Huntsman

I have been working on the page for the past twelve or so hours and I like the way things are turning out. I deleted the three posts that I posted earlier; I still do need some help figuring out the wiki’s spoiler policy, but I am confident that question will be answered in the other thread. Regardless, I would like people to check out the episode information table that I created and I would like to know if people think that it is a good idea. I have written non-spoiler episode descriptions for every episode of the first season and I added in extra information, such as the writers and directors and so forth.

Tomorrow, I will write up non-spoiler episode descriptions for the second season and I will continue to get more characters added.

3. Racattack!Force

Racattack!Force 私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !

The episode table you made is downright perfect. The only qualm I have is that the episodes could be on a different page that could link to the main page.

4. The Huntsman

I had thought about doing that, but I wasn’t sure what it would actually accomplish. Wouldn’t it only create an extra step for people who do want to check out the episode information? Why should people have to click a link to go to a separate page when they could just check the information on the same page? I never understood why Wikipedia handles their pages that way.

This is a community effort, though. If enough people think the episode information should be given its own page, then it can be done.

Edit: I decided to go ahead and do what you suggested. Perhaps that will resolve the 43 KB problem I reported in the other thread as well.

5. The Huntsman

It has taken me several days of continuous labor, but I am content with the amount of information on the page and I believe I can now get to work on another page. I did my best not to include any spoilers that people wouldn’t want to read, and I did my best to remain devoid of bias in order to preserve the neutrality of the page. All in all, I believe things have turned out quite well and I am thankful that I had the opportunity to do this.

#5 The Huntsman, Jun 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2008
  6. The Huntsman

#6 The Huntsman, Jun 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2008