1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Yellow Submarine

Discussion in 'Animation Wiki Discussion' started by MonkeyFunk, Sep 16, 2009.

1. MonkeyFunk

MonkeyFunk Kids and grown-ups love me so

Discussion thread for Yellow Submarine. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Flaggin up a formatting issue that's risen from this article: should each name in the "notable staff" section be linked, or not?

I'd say yes - I know that we're unlikely to have an article for every single scriptwriter who worked on Shrek any time soon, there are still plenty of cases where a figure who's notable in their own right turns up buried in the credits of a film, and people reading the credits on an article could well want to learn more about them.

Case in point: Alison de Vere, one of the background painters on this film, warrents an article to herself - I've already made one about one of her short films.

Show of hands?

2. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Worse than one of those little blue crunchy things

I'm not sure if we should link to absolutely EVERYBODY, since not everyone on the crew lists for movies such as this may have careers directly linked to animation (this movie's music director George Martin, for example).

3. GWOtaku

GWOtaku Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

If you think a given person deserves it, link away I think. Maybe a one-time staff member doesn't merit it, but how many of those are there? And erring on the side of more links is good, since if an article is made in the future then we'll already have some articles referencing other ones.