1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Yakko's World was not done by TMS or its subcontactors......

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by DaffyDonaldQW93, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaffyDonaldQW93

....my friend told me it was done by StarToons, since he knows "Johnny Mack" personally......Shocking, isn't it? The credits are wrong IMO. Maybe inking and painting and stuff was done by TMS, but no animation was done by TMS. They should have corrected this in Kids WB reruns, i'm suprised the A! fans didn't catch this. And NO, I'm not confusing this with "Wakko's America", also done by Startoons.

2. DarthGonzo

DarthGonzo Fourteen Years!

I don't even know how to dignify this with a response.

It's TMS plain as day. Startoons had nothing to do with this song. When was the last time you watched it?

3. DaffyDonaldQW93

I tried to convince my friend that it was done in Jspan. I have to admit I don't beliveve him fullly. He knew the startoons people and claims he saw production art and stuff when visiting startoons or wb animation or whatever. it's not bouncy so why would he kid around......

4. Philmister978

Philmister978 Alvight, you vin

You pretty much took the words out of my mouth. It doesn't have any of StarToon's quirks (such as the giant index finger fists).

If anything, either your friend's mistaken, lying or all StarToons did for the number was storyboards and he just based his info from there.

5. dth1971

dth1971 Active Member

The Yakko in it was TMS-ish!

6. Narfpinky

Narfpinky ~splash~
    Staff Member Moderator

DaffyDonald, since you're posting what your friend claims, your friend isn't here to back up what he claims, and even you doubt what he says, this discussion won't go anywhere fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.