1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[XSEED Games - Wii]The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces [Talkback]

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by River26, Jul 3, 2009.

1. River26

River26 Well-Known Member

For those wondering if this title would receive the light of day in the U.S. Well, you'll be pleased to know that game publisher; XSEED Games (Arc Rise Fantasia, Fragile) will also be bringing it's flight sim to the Wii.

Here's more from IGN Wii
    This' the talkback for the pre-release and general discussions of the game.

2. TacoHunter

TacoHunter Master of None

Wow, never thought this game would ever make it state side. I think I like XSEED a lot now.

Though I'm not totally convinced on the talent of the Ace Combat team after Star Fox Assault, but I am still looking forward to this.

It almost makes me wonder if we'll see more flight games on the Wii if this and HAWX sells well. I always like flying around and getting in to dog fights.

3. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

4. TacoHunter

TacoHunter Master of None

That's some really good voice work for such a niche title. I mean, this is kind of a short sample, so it might actually be total garbage. But from what the trailer had to offer, it sounds like it'll have some really good voice acting. Sad that the game will probably sell poorly... I always love these niche games, but no one else seems to.

5. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

This still doesn't explain why they won't translate Legend of Heroes VI.

6. River26

River26 Well-Known Member

Well, LoH VI or no. This seems to be a pretty interesting game on that plane combat genre (HAWX, Ace Combat series etc...).