1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[XBLA & PSN]Dreamcast Classics Announced for Marketplace & PS Store[discussions]

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by River26, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Soul

Soul Mainly Lurking Now...

Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Sega Bass Fishing arrive in 2011.
    I'll pass on the Bass Fishing.

2. Mandouga

Mandouga Well-Known Member

What about part 1? Will we also get that? I would prefer to play part 1 first.

3. PickHut

PickHut *daydreams*

Not thrilled at all about any Space Channel 5 game getting a port, since it's the equivalent to playing blind, and playing Bass Fishing without some sort of rod-like controls takes away half the experience. I'd rather get the port on the Wii, which I keep forgetting exists...

4. Eddy

Eddy there's a chicken on my head

Yeah, what's with skipping right to Part 2 of Space Channel 5? That doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense.

Only a matter of time before we see Sonic Adventure 2, I'm sure.

5. Mandouga

Mandouga Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what you mean. It's a "call-and-repeat/Simon Says" style music rhythm game. How is it like playing blind?

6. PickHut

PickHut *daydreams*

Because the games are very strict on when you should copy; if you're a millisecond off, you'll get punished. In other games, you can learn from repeat plays, but in this series, you'll always be guessing when to truly press a button, because you're going more by sound than sight. And since the button pressing is pretty strict, this is very difficult to pull off.

7. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

Neither of these are really my cup of tea. Jet Grind Radio and Sonic Adventure 2 is what I was expecting.

8. Acidonia

Acidonia Master of Monsters

Space Channel 5 Part one used Rendered 3D movies for the Stage Backgrounds only the character models was 3D models. That might make the backgounds look really bad on high res tv's and it would make the 3D models stick out as much as Blue Mr Popo.

That might be the Reason why they picked Part 2 over part 1.

This will be the First time UK can play part 2. A offical demo of the game came out but Sega cancled the UK release of the game because of some UK documentary airing at the time on Micheal Jackson. Yes I know this a stupid excuse to never bring it out in one country. The rest of Europe got the game though and it had a rather short print run so is worth a bit.

Sega Bass Fishing sounds a odd choice to pick though it was ment to be played with a Fishing Rod Controler(It worked with normal Controlers also) but i do not think the 360 has any Fishing Controlers.

9. Checkerboard

Checkerboard THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

I would really appreciate if they released Ecco The Dolphin: Defender Of The Future. It was one of my favorite DC games and I still think today that the whole Ecco series is something amazing.