1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

X3 movie wishlist!!!

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by JohnStewart-GL, May 12, 2003.

?

wishlist

Poll closed Jun 11, 2003.
  1. Sentinels w/ trask

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. Toad returning

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. Sabertooth returning

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  4. Danger Room

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  5. more Storm

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  6. more Cyclops

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  7. Angel introduced

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  8. Collossus with Expanded role

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  9. Friends of humanity(FOH)

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  10. other(please specify)

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JohnStewart-GL

JohnStewart-GL Mighty JLU memba

With X2 being a big success its just a matter of when they'll green light the sequel. So what do you want to see in the 3 rd outing of the X-men? heres what i want:
    Iceman - With the end of the first movie him in an expanded role seems imentant i would like to see him fight in X3 and be reffered to as Iceman. And i like an Ice-sled!

Cyclops - Before the movie franchise ends Cyclops needs to get to shine hes the team leader for cryin out loud!!! As you can tell from my avatar hes my favorite X-man and i hope to see him fight more ,which with the phoenix, storyline probably WILL happen.

Danger Room - This was scrapped from X2 and should not be scrapped in the 3rd. id love to see some students training.

Storm fighting - Storm doesn't always need to rely on her powers she is also an amazing fighter and in X3 she should kick some butt like in the comics

Collossus in a bigger role

thats a quick synopsis of what i want out of the 3rd movie I left some out im sure but those are the bigges. what about you guys? i made a poll for suggestions.

2. Tobias

Tobias Who you gonna call?

More Iceman I tell you, more!

Plus a Danger Room sequence would rock.

Maybe an opening sequence, have the X-Men going against the Morloks, with Storm fighting againt Calisto, that would satisfy everyone who thinks Storm hasn't done anything so far.

Plus more Iceman!

3. Storm

Storm Active Member

X3 needs to focus on Cyclops (and Jean)!!!! Cyclops is the leader for christ sakes and Wolverine is taking all the glory. Storm was much better in X2 but we need to get inside her mind more all we know is that she controls the weather, she has white hair, and that she doesn't pity humaniy but why?!? I think going back into her past in a much need. Sentinels!!!!!! Honorable Mentions: Colossus becoming an X-men member, more Iceman (in his X-suit), and Rouge (in her X-suit and with super-strength), and also the Friends of Humanity making a cameo. Also Beast (but in human form).

4. JohnStewart-GL

JohnStewart-GL Mighty JLU memba

I forgot to add my biggest request: That the full cast are all willing to return in X3. I really dont want any recasting.

5. EinBebop

EinBebop Data Dog

Mutants in bikinis.

6. John6777

John6777 Active Member

More Wolverine lol

I do not care if Wolverine is in it too much i mean he is the most interesting X-men Character. I mean who is better then Wolverine , he is the batman of the X-men. Anyway Cyclops is pretty boring so no concentration on him please. I would like Jean and The Hellfire Club in it.

John

7. Anarky

Anarky Team Conan

it appears we'll be seeing the Phoenix sooner than expected.

definitely Gambit. Danger Room mos def, most liekly in the film's opening sequence.

Must have the Sentinels!!!
    Gotta show some love for Omega Red too.
    we know X3 is a lock....but will the core wish to produce more...or will we be stuck w/ Excalibur?

Maybe Apocalypse could be an X4 or X5 idea...but that's looking too far ahead.

8. Starflyer 58

Starflyer 58 spooky

I for one find both Logan and Scott equally engaging characters. I don't want my Wolvie cut down on, but I would like Cyclops given some more breathing room - which looks to be the direction Singer is headed with the whole Phoenix storyline. So don't be too worried, Scottfans!

And the danger room was supposed to be in X2, they even had the elaborate set completed, so... that's most likely going to sneak its way into X3. Yay!

2006 is sooooooo far off. I'm going to be in my second year of college. ACK. *scaryness*

I don't think more than one new member should be added to the team or things are going to get overcrowded, sooo... I would say, if anything, expand Colossus's role. I just fell in love with what little we got to see of him.

9. Jimmy Kustes

Jimmy Kustes Duncanzits

What happened to Quicksilver anyway?