1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

X2: Storm promo.

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by JustJack, Nov 23, 2002.

1. JustJack

JustJack Just Odd

Comics Continuum posted this promo pic of our little leading lady Storm.

Storm: X-Men 2
    [​IMG]

Looks photoshopped to me...expecially her face. Kinda looks like her wig is either floating away, or her face is falling off her head. Either way...it's not bad.

2. czyznyck99

czyznyck99 Active Member

Barring the usual "can't post from that site" stuff :rolleyes: , the picture is also available at the official X2 movie site under downloads. The fact that it's from Fox suggests that it isn't fake, but whatever.

http://www.x-men-the-movie.com/

Later.

3. Storm

Storm Active Member

:eek: I like the wig from the first one instead of the sequel. Oh well go Storm :D

4. JohnStewart-GL

JohnStewart-GL Mighty JLU memba

I saw it on the official site yesterday. Its really cool. Its my current desktop background(until they come up with a Cyclops background :D ) there are also other updates at the official website. theres a new section called "Evolution" or something like that.