1. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  2. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

X-Men: TAS "Mojovision" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Jul 31, 2003.

?

Rate and Comment On This Episode

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

33.3%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

66.7%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Continuing the X-Men: The Animated Series Talkbacks!

[​IMG]
    Episode #24 - Mojovision
    Original Airdate - February 5th, 1994

An alien, Mojo, kidnaps and casts the X-Men as his latest all galaxy television hit. He uses his psychic powers to pit them against one another on a far distant planet. But when the superstar of Mojoworld, Longshot, betrays the television tycoon and frees the X-Men, they must trust that the luck of Longshot can get them home safely.

Thoughts?

2. Stu

Stu Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Staff Member Administrator

This episode airs today, so I thought a timely bump was in order. I don't care for this episode in the slightest, and Mojo was more than annoying. I could've done without the nose hair part too...

Anyone remember this one?

3. cuon

cuon Call A Doctor!

It could've been a better episode if the x-men had fought Mojo and spiral directly rather than just being put into those different skits.

4. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

This episode was a pretty big attempt at something "different." They tried to make a funny one for a change.

Didn't work.

I blame the animation as the main culprit....all the lumpy, overdetailed drawings killed any sort of timing this episode could have had. This wasn't as much of a problem in the serious X-Men stories, but here it was a big liability.