1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

X-Men Evolution Seson 2

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by Clifton1990, Aug 30, 2001.

1. Clifton1990

Clifton1990 Member

As all Of You Know I am a BIG X-Men Evolution Fan and I am a little worried about the sencond seson! I really enjoyed the first seson and I don't want them to get into love scenes. I guess since there will be mutant/normal student dating The Brotherhood will tell everyone about mutants in the last episode of seson 2. I do think that maybe it will be more like the older shows that were on Fox now since in the promotion Scott says "It is like we are hiding in shame" and Professor X says "WE MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS!" I am very very excited about the second seson but also extremely scared!!!

Clifton1990

2. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

I'm hoping the show picks up in the second season. I thought the first season was pretty mediocre but there are some great changes that could be ahead which will make for some interesting stories. Season 2 sounds to be a vast improvement over the first.

3. Tim Drake

Tim Drake Active Member

I love watching X-men Evolution with the mute button on. Nuff said.

4. optimal321

optimal321 The Manhunter from Mars

I'm a little scared about the whole doubling the size of the team thing. I mean, they explain it to sound good, but i just worry that it'll just add more teeny drama.

5. Flying Grayson

Flying Grayson Quis custodiet ipsos custodiet

Well, they will finnally people know about mutants in Evolution. Before, it was like they weren't public knowledge( I guess they weren't) but now the will be more like the comic X-men. Feared and hated by thouse that they protect.

6. Printo

Printo Guest

Evolutions is a prequel to the older Fox Kids X-Men. It may very well become a war, but im doubting that for a while. Im sure they will be discriminated against b/c they are different ::after-school special:: :D I hope the new students are actual X-men characters, instead of made-up ones. I cannot say much bout the brotherhood releasing their secret to the world b/c i dont know, it may very well end up like the Fox Kids version.

7. Anthonynotes

Anthonynotes Active Member

Well, dating *is* a conventional part of a lot of/most teenagers' lives (as I'm sure you'll find out in a few years :) and thus the "love scenes"...

As for what the second season brings, no idea...

-B.
    For whom dating wasn't a conventional part of *his* teenage years, he embarrassedly admits...

8. Leaping Larry Jojo

Leaping Larry Jojo Searching for a map

Re: Re: X-Men Evolution Seson 2

I would say it's more of an alternate universe rather than a prequel.

>>Western cartoons are falling on the battlefield to the Far Eastern "animes." Fight the good fight to keep Western culture cartoons on the airwaves!!

And like I said before, that's an overblown statement.

9. Vin

Vin DVDtoons.com

Check out the season 2 promos in the NEWS section now!

10. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

It's funny how Prof. X says that the group should remain anonymous when in the comics Prof. X just revealed to the world he is a mutant.

And X-MEN: EVO is not a prequel to the movie or FOX KIDS show. It's just a different version.