1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

X-Men: Evolution Hits YTV Canada!!

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Aug 28, 2001.

1. Leaping Larry Jojo

Leaping Larry Jojo Searching for a map

I kinda, uh, hate this show. Probably not because of the show itself, which is basically only below average, but I have an intense loathing for stuck-up high school kids. They don't resemble the personable but somewhat shunned kids I liked and somewhat related to in the comics...

See? Your childhood DOES affect you as an adult...

As for YTV, I heard it's been pretty bad lately. Oh well. They DO show Powerpuff Girls, don't they? That's a good show. And they USED to show Gundam Wing, which, while it is not MY preferred Gundam series, was pretty good by mainstream standards.

I guess there have been no new seasons of Cybersix...so Teletoon is airing the same 13 over and over...

2. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

TELETOON is much cooler. Heck, TT has the 60s Spidey show premiring tomorrow night! Cool beans! YTV has just stuck itself into the gross-out niche with a bunch of idiotic shows. There are a couple good show spreinkled in the rathar poor channel.

3. Mr. Eye

Mr. Eye Member

Theyr'e also airing the old Fantastic Four series, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Mr. Eye

4. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

So...who watched Teletoon Retro? I found the shows hilarious. Man, did they every get the wrong voice actor for Spider-Man! He's a teenage and he sounds like Sly Stallone! Still...entertaining...

5. Leaping Larry Jojo

Leaping Larry Jojo Searching for a map

Actually, when he's Peter, he sounds like a teen, but when he's Spidey, he sounds tough. An interesting effect that actually covers his identity further...

6. Mr. Eye

Mr. Eye Member

I watched the Spidey episode only. It was so bad that it was funny! It really was enjoyable!

Mr. Eye