1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

X Files season three box set

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Calhoun07, May 10, 2001.

1. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

Anybody here getting the X Files box sets on DVD? I just got season three today, and it looks like it is the best set so far. In addition to more deleted scenes, I believe four or five of the episodes have commentary on them, which is way cool. I haven't started watching it yet, as I have about five episodes left in my season two set to get thru. I just watched the one where they are on that boat and going thru that rapid aging. Doesn't it seem strange that Fox apparently developed PARKINSON'S DISEASE while he was rapidly aging, but was ok at the end???? Heck, forget the X File (they got it from drinking the WATER? I would have preferred they were on a boat that did time travel than have to buy that explanation!), they need to examine Fox and see how he got rid of Parkinson's and give the cure to everybody who has it!

2. Clayface

Clayface Molecularly Malleable Mod

Someday....

Well, I got the season 1 boxed set for X-mas, and haven't even begun watching it yet. I can't afford the season 2 set, so I haven't even begun thinking about getting season 3 yet. :(