1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"WWE TV" September 2017 Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by The Penguin, Sep 6, 2017.

1. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

I had meant to post this before the show, but I wasn't able to because SmackDown and 205 Live were in Sioux Falls, South Dakota! :D I should probably sleep here soon, so I will just quickly share that we got to see Bobby Roode vs. Mike Kanellis before the show and Jinder Mahal vs. A.J. Styles after the show. :cool:

WWE SmackDown #942
    Tuesday, September 5, 2017 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on USA Network

Orton and Nakamura battle for WWE Championship opportunity
    The next challenger for Jinder Mahal’s WWE Championship will be determined on SmackDown LIVE when Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura clash in a huge first-time-ever showdown. Who will earn the right to face The Modern Day Maharaja: The Viper or The King of Strong Style? Find out on SmackDown LIVE, tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!

WWE 205 Live #41
    Tuesday, September 5, 2017 @ 10 p.m. ET/9 CT on WWE Network

Who will challenge The King of the Crusierweights?
    Tonight on WWE 205 Live, Enzo Amore, Cedric Alexander, Gran Metalik, Tony Nese and The Brian Kendrick battle in a Fatal 5-Way Elimination Match to determine who will challenge Neville for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at WWE No Mercy.

Please remember that not everyone reads spoilers for taped programs and direct or side comments about WWE shows that have yet to air are not acceptable in this thread.