1. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  2. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

WWE Meets Jetsons

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by Dudley, Sep 1, 2015.

1. HORNS1968CE

HORNS1968CE THE LAST MAJOR

Saw the trailer. The WWEers' character designs kinda suck; the signage is execrable. I know it's neither 1962 nor 1985 nor even 1987, but DAMN....
    (P.S.: The 1962 signage HELL OF RULES!)

• Like Like x 1
  2. SweetShop209

SweetShop209 Well-Known Member

I finally saw the movie, and I got to say.... It was awesome! It's nice to see The Jetsons again after so long. Also, in one scene, Vince McMahon mentioned an encounter with a talking dog, obviously referencing the Scooby Doo/WWE movies. It makes me wonder if The Jetsons would ever meet Scooby Doo. More to the point, this movie combines the best of both worlds.

3. Muscle Wolf

Muscle Wolf New Member

Given the WWE wrestlers showing up (sorta) in the Surf's Up 2 movie and their past Flintstones and Scooby Doo team-ups, this was inevitable. What's next? A Laff-Alympics/WWE crossover? Or mebbe Wacky Races/WWE? Or the ultimate: THE BANNANA SPLITS MEET THE WWE!?

4. Checkerboard

Checkerboard THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

@SweetShop209 That would be interesting. Scooby-Doo In Space? Astro-Scoob? The Future Machine? Jetty-Doo? In the future Scooby could have an infinite amout of snacks and there probably wouldn't be any crime for the crew to solve. Astro would compete with Scooby, Wilma would admire Elroy, Daphne would go shopping with Jane, Fred would work with Henry or George, Judy would hang out with Shaggy and Rosie would try to communicate with the Mystery Machine. Maybe the gang would help George with pleasing Mr. Spacely.