Would Esperanza Spalding make a great "Arthur" guest star role?

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by DaffyDonaldQW93, Apr 7, 2012.

1. DaffyDonaldQW93

DaffyDonaldQW93 Member

Because "Arthur" has a lot of guest stars, I think Esperanza Spalding would be a no-brainer. What animal will they make her if they do cast her?

After all her inspiration, Yo-Yo Ma, was a guest star on Arthur.

2. DaffyDonaldQW93

DaffyDonaldQW93 Member

BTW, I just got front-row Esperanza Spalding tickets today!

3. DaffyDonaldQW93

DaffyDonaldQW93 Member

Sorry for double-bumping but, since no one gave me any feedback, I really wanted to have Esperanza Spalding guest star on Arthur. It worked with Yo-Yo Ma on "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood", so why not have a pop-infested generation (though I like some such as Fergie and Rihannia as well as oldies such as the Supremes) Sending a letter was NOT my first choice, but since there was no good and very active Arthur forums, plus PBS' forums were shut down, and I don't like social-networking sites, I felt the urge to write a letter to the producers at WGBH through their online feedback form. Here's the first paragraph of their response (and it WASN'T automated. It took a day to get a letter back, I'm sure with snail mail it would've be longer, and to the President of the United States it would be MUCH longer)