1. Enter for a chance to win "Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  3. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Would Esperanza Spalding make a great "Arthur" guest star role?

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by DaffyDonaldQW93, Apr 7, 2012.

1. DaffyDonaldQW93

Because "Arthur" has a lot of guest stars, I think Esperanza Spalding would be a no-brainer. What animal will they make her if they do cast her?

After all her inspiration, Yo-Yo Ma, was a guest star on Arthur.

2. DaffyDonaldQW93

BTW, I just got front-row Esperanza Spalding tickets today!

3. DaffyDonaldQW93

Sorry for double-bumping but, since no one gave me any feedback, I really wanted to have Esperanza Spalding guest star on Arthur. It worked with Yo-Yo Ma on "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood", so why not have a pop-infested generation (though I like some such as Fergie and Rihannia as well as oldies such as the Supremes) Sending a letter was NOT my first choice, but since there was no good and very active Arthur forums, plus PBS' forums were shut down, and I don't like social-networking sites, I felt the urge to write a letter to the producers at WGBH through their online feedback form. Here's the first paragraph of their response (and it WASN'T automated. It took a day to get a letter back, I'm sure with snail mail it would've be longer, and to the President of the United States it would be MUCH longer)