1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Scooby Doo character

Discussion in 'Back To The Inkwell - Classic Cartoons Discussion' started by Pilmedium, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Pilmedium

Pilmedium Active Member

To me, they are all bad, but what Scooby character (from any series) do you think is the worst, and why?

[edit] Well, as I said, I hate them all. I know of some other people who think Scrappy Doo is the worst, though

#1 Pilmedium, Mar 1, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2002
  2. superdude

superdude king of cool

People overdo the Scrappy hate, when I was a kid I don't recall anyone having a problem with him. Yes he could be annoying at times, but both Scooby and Scrappy were utter cowards, they needed someone brave and dare I say 'scrappy' on the team. Especially when the team was reduced to Shaggy, Scooby and Scrappy.

My vote for worst character would be Velma, because she was not attractive. Sure she was smart, but Daphne seemed pretty sharp in the 80s when she rejoined Scooby, Shag and Scrappy. They got along pretty well without Velma or Fred.

Scooby-Doo wasn't even really good, I probably wouldn't have watched it as much growing up if I had cable. ;)

3. JaredCap43™

JaredCap43™ Cringey Network

Don't you mean "over-doo" the Scrappy hate?

• Funny Funny x 1