1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG World's Finest RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Bird Boy, Jan 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Guitar Slayer

The Guitar Slayer 1965 to Eternity

Hey, Cal. Hope everything is going well. Anywho, Selina just passed out in her apartment, so you can leave at any time. Our blenderized story should be getting under way sooner or later. It's after 10 pm, so you can go snag z's or whatever if you want to speed up the clock. Other than that, not much to report.

2. The Guitar Slayer

The Guitar Slayer 1965 to Eternity

OOC: 'Allo? Is there anybody out there?

IC: Selina

3:36 AM

Ughhhhhhhh...........

I've got such a headache....no more margaritas. Ever. Especially with sidecars of tequila.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus. I thrust my head back under my pillow.

I am just aware enough to note one of the Batbrats outside my window, watching me. Wonder what's got Bats worried about me.....

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. The Detective

The Detective Active Member

OOC: Well it's with much regret that I do this, but I must drop out of this RPG. I simply don't have the time for any of the TZ RPGs and this is the last of them. I'm sorry guys. :sad:

4. Bleu Unicorn

Bleu Unicorn \ (^v^) /

OOC: Heyo peeps! Okies, it's been...uhm a very long time since I've even logged in..and I'm uber-rusty. So I apologize for this in advance if it's just...ilk. Anyhoo, hopefully life shall be pumped back into this place.

Thursday, January 18th
    2:15 AM

I dunno about you, but bein’ out in the middle of the night just creeps this clown gal out. I mean, who knows what’s out there in all that dark. There are rats and all those things that go bump in the night. And of course...Batman.

I shake the thought out of my head. No need to think about the Mean Ole Bat. Just thinkin’ about him seems to be a homing signal to come and ruin my fun. Or my puddin’s. It really isn’t fair, I tell ya. And really, who wants that? Not me.

Puddin’ said to check the nearby warehouse for that Mercy chick. I’ve got luck on my side in this instance. It’s a cloudy, starless night. But there are street lamps near the warehouse. I skirt around behind our makeshift house and pull out my popgun. Rootin’ around in my bag I find a jar of – I glance down to read the label – olives...? Whatever. I load the gun and fire at the nearest streetlamp. With a loud pop it goes out and the side of the warehouse closest to me is cloaked in darkness.

I listen intently for a few beats to make sure the coast is clear. With a quick glance around the corner, I scoot across the vacant and litter-covered lot and flatten myself against the warehouse walls. Stealthily, I walk around to the back of the building, which is lined with about ten garage-type doors. Another quick trip into the bottomless bag and I happily discover Puddin’s own brand of silly putty – a foul-smelling form of globby explosive. With a splat I throw it at the nearest door and cower away from the noxious fumes.

KA-BOOM!

Hmm, maybe shoulda rethought that one perhaps, but no one said I had to surprise that butch broad. I shrug off the worries and jog across the room and up the nearest flight of stairs. The platform is lined with doors, but before I can even touch my fingertips to a doorknob, I’m greeted with a boot in the face.

“Ow!” I squeal as I reel backwards from the blow. “Whadja do that for?”

Mercy scowls at me, positioning herself for her next attack and rushes me. Throwing my hands onto the ground behind me, I pivot my weight and throw my legs forward connecting with her oncoming stomach and flip onto my feet. She’s knocked backwards several feet, gasping for air. I shove my hand into my bag and wrap my fingers around the first thing I find. With a giant leap, I close the space between us and bring my loaded fist right to her face.

The impact of the blow forces the small container in my hand to explode and the air fills with black dust. Mercy crumples to the ground in a fit of sneezes and I can’t help but giggle.

“What was that?” she chokes out.

I smile primly, “Pepper.”

A slow smile spreads across her face, “You really don’t know anything about fighting, do you?” She struggles to pull herself up from the floor.

I shrug. “Maybe,” I say, pinning her to the ground with my foot. Leaning in close, I whisper, “But I’m not the one on the floor, huh?” I root around in my bag again and load my popgun. Fear registers across her face at her impending doom and a rush of giggles threaten to overtake me. “Say g’night, sister!” The air fills with a mixture of the gun’s loud pop and her piercing scream....

The cartridge hits her right in the chest and explodes into spreading strands of...well I dunno what, but whatever it was it snakes around her entire body, silencing her scream and very effectively tying her up. She struggles against the bonds and muffledly insults me.

“Sorry, lady, can’t hear a word yer sayin’.” I grab a handful of her bonds and proceed to drag her back to my puddin’. Ooo, he'll be so proud of me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.