Wonder Girl in Teen Titans shorts?

Discussion in 'The DC Animation Forum' started by DisneyBoy, Apr 30, 2012.

1. DisneyBoy

DisneyBoy Searchin' My Soul

Okay, so I know that the Titans are back in these DC Nation shorts...and I've seen clips of Super BFFs, featuring Batgirl, Supergirl and Wonder Girl...and I also know Cassie is appearing on Young Justice...

...but I'm going to ask it anyway: would they ever put Wonder Girl into the Teen Titans shorts? Glen Murakami designed a Wonder Girl for the show but couldn't use her directly (and had to sneak her in) because of rights issues. The character appeared in the tie-in comics, which were terrific.

So...could they conceivably center a TT short around her, and FINALLY make the dream a reality?

And also - was anyone expecting a picture of Wonder Girl in Titans-themed boxers, based on the thread title?

2. BigFatHairyDeal

BigFatHairyDeal Defender of the Universe

WG Donna appears at the very end of the short Teen Titanic.

3. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.

It's possible. They just used the Titans from Scissors, Paper, Stone in the most recent New Teen Titans short. The team was pitched by Wyatt during Teen Titans but never used. They made their debut at last in the short last week. Granted they have a Wonder Girl design on file, which they should, they could easily use her for a short.

And, idk, but this could have been done in the DC Nation news thread as well rather than make a whole thread.

4. ShadowStar

ShadowStar Member

Really? What happened in the short (if you don't mind giving a summary, please)?

5. Hero Supreme

Hero Supreme Mr Jinx No More

The Titanic

Its just a parody of the movie Titanic. The part with Wonder Girl is at the end with WG and Aqualad reenacting the part of the movie where Jack is holding onto floating wood that Rose is on. He pretends to sink and then jokes that its ok because he can breathe underwater.

PIC:

Edited to add image

6. ShadowStar

ShadowStar Member

7. Hero Supreme

Hero Supreme Mr Jinx No More

This short was made for the MAD animated show and the short was repurposed for DC Nation. I suppose they could have gone with any design they chose, but honestly, they proabbly didn't put that much thought into it.