1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Wolverine And The X-Men" News & Discussion Thread, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capfan1

capfan1 Member

I have never bought from Amazon Canada so I have a few questions.As a few people from Canada stated this will work on any and all US dvd players right?Are the quality of the dvd's good?I didn't know you can order from the US on Amazon Canada,so US people that purchased from Amazon Canada how long did it take to ship to your home?Thanks.

2. capfan1

capfan1 Member

So anyone have the answers to my questions above?I just want to know the quality of the dvd's and if US people that bought this series are happy with it.thanks.

3. satam55

satam55 Active Member

1 day after they ship it out via DHL.

4. Barbossa

Barbossa Active Member

5. ifthismeansevos

ifthismeansevos It's been a while.

Wolverine and the X-men= S2?

Ok so I searched first 2 pages of this form and most current popular series topic is not there.
    Before that, my fear aroused by reading on Wikipedia that " Since Marvel has been bought by Disney, Season 2 will never be aired "

Hence, I have to make a new topic about it. I know that it is false but now I am not so sure because there seems to be no hype about season 2!
    Please tell me its not true.
    Whyy?Why???Marvel had to be bought by disney?How can their waste so much of their resources???I simply cant believe that something that had so much money spent on it, cant be thrown in the bin just like that.

I just wonna know thats not true!

6. northerncrowe

northerncrowe Member

Not true. It's in various stages of production.

7. Shredhead

Shredhead Suck gas evildoers!

Dont worry Wolverine and the X-men Seasons two is still happening. Disney has stated all contracts with Marvel will be hounored in fact Cartoon Network ordered more episodes of Super Hero Sqaud even after the deal was already in place. Nicktoons seems to have no desire to get rid of the Marvel shows right now the only thing we really should worry about is if Season Three gets ordered and even if Nicktoons doesn't want it there a good chance it would just go to Disney XD and get a third there.

The reasone why its taking so long is because Marvel has alot of projects the latest animation project there working on is Avengers and all the projects are making them alittle streched. So theres nothing to worry about its just going to take time. Last Comic-Con they revealed some news on the show like new characters and character designs hopefully we will get some more info on the show and its progress at this years Comic-Con. I love the show to its my fav marvel cartoon and the wait is killing me as well but some times you got to wait for a good product.

8. ifthismeansevos

ifthismeansevos It's been a while.

Thanks. Now Im feeling better.

I hope they give us a release date soon.

9. Azrayel

Azrayel Active Member

I think it will be fall of this year or next year. I don't remember.

10. suss2it

suss2it Active Member

I think delay might be due to Marvel using a similar crew on all their recent shows and DTVs.

11. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

The horrid site that shall not be named says:

What?

12. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

It really feels like somebody hates me today. Maybe it's time I switched teams.

13. Gokou Ruri

Gokou Ruri Wielder of the dark arts.

Man, the shows are dropping like flies today. I was never a big fan of it, but I thought it was doing pretty well for them.

14. Mistah K88

Mistah K88 Member

...Are you serious? First Spectacular Spidey, and now this? So they are going out of their way to mess with me, me specifically. I'm guessing the X-Men will show up on that Brave and the Bold esque show? (What's the point of Super Hero Squad?)

15. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

Oh man, if there's any truth to that, I am going to have a conniption fit.

No Wolverine and The X-men season 2 will make me a sad panda.

16. Wonderwall

Wonderwall Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Well...THAT was surprising. I anticipated SSM being canceled a long time ago but I never thought this show was in any danger. Bad day to be a Marvel Animation fan.

17. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

I don't want to speculate that much. That's hardly an official source, but I am very worried right now :crying: .

18. W.C.Reaf

W.C.Reaf Active Member

What?!

But's it's had a seaosn 2 pick up for a year now. :confused:

19. Danzigg

Danzigg Member

I agree the same feet dragging that went on with will there won't there be S3 of spidey seems to be with WATXM. Dare I jinx it...... Coming 2011 Ultimate X-Men *nah* that's almost as silly as axing Spec Spider-Man to replace it with Ult Spider-Man

20. Callonme

Callonme Member

Interesting day for Marvel Animation. I was looking forward to the expected season two improvements. Despite having a number of lackluster episodes in its first season, there were moments that showed great promise. The organization of plot and characters was impressive, though that element was often drowned by the mediocrity that plagued many of the show's other facets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.