Winx Club "The Wizards of the Black Circle / Fear in Pixie Village" Talkback [5/6/12]

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Bryan, May 5, 2012.

1. Bryan

Bryan TZ Schedules Admin

[​IMG][​IMG]

#401 - "The Wizards of the Black Circle"

Premieres: Sunday, May 6 at 12:00pm ET/PT on Nickelodeon
    Encores: Click here for updates

#402 - "Fear in Pixie Village"

Premieres: Sunday, May 6 at 12:30pm ET/PT on Nickelodeon
    Encores: Click here for updates

2. aegisrawks

aegisrawks Active Member

I think this was a pretty smart move by Nickelodeon. By airing Winx Club on Sundays, the show can air without fear of getting canned by low ratings, since there's not as much pressure to pull ratings on Sundays.

3. trance2009

trance2009 Fun to play with not to eat

They air Penguins and Tuff Puppy today also. They know where their bread and butter are.

4. TheFZAtUGSOnline

TheFZAtUGSOnline Galactic Guardian since 2010

well, i see this wasn't announced weeks prior (although i did not get the memo on Movie 1, 2 months back) and we just kicked off Season 4? like i said when Movie 1 aired, i did not get the memo... other than that, its good to see Season 4 made it to american shores 4 years after Season 3 (4Kids Version) ended.. I see typical humor from 'Stel in this ep, but frankly, that's just me saying.. when is nick going to air the new eps, or is this just a tease for the fall? well, i would say, it's not. But honestly, given the fact that im still a fan since the 4Kids era, i don't see how Nick can fit the show in on sunday. nobody watches tv on sunday (church, sleep, sports), maybe if 'Winx airs on a saturday, pair up with SpongeBob or Legend of Korra or even Power Rangers, we might see a good ratings boost (albet CN airing thier anime/action block) during the time... Then again, i'll tune in to next week's show.

5. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator

I thought that these were a pretty good couple of episodes. It was a nice start to the new season and did a pretty good job introducing the new villains. I don't mind that they're airing it on Sunday. I think that Winx Club needs more promotion though. I kind of wish that they did just redub seasons one and two since there were some flashbacks that weren't included in the specials. Besides that, I'm still not a fan of the incredibly fast pace and skipping important events. Still, at least playing two episodes every week will help them get through the season faster.