1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Will anybody be buying Game Boy Advance?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by The Dork Knight, Jun 7, 2001.

?

What GBA will you be getting?

1. Indigo

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Glacier

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Arctic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. None, I'm sticking with Game Boy Color

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. The Dork Knight

The Dork Knight The saddles do what now?

I will. I'm getting Glacier with Super Mario Advance and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2. Mad Hatter, did you play THPS2? Is it any good? I played SMA at Wal*Mart, it kicked ***.

2. Vigo Sprax

Vigo Sprax Member

I had my GBA pre-ordered at Fred Meyer but I canceled it because I need the cash (quit my job). Hopefully I'll get a new job (maybe tomorrow) and pick one up late this month/July. Bomberman is really the game I'm looking most forward to.

3. The Dork Knight

cool avatar Vigo Sprax :D

4. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?

Um... er. In an attempt to defuse any possible bragging on my part or jealousy on anyone else's part, let's just say that I will indeed be "obtaining" one, though I don't have a choice on the color. (Gotlucky: part of my job is reviewing video games.)

I'm really looking forward to it. A new Mario Kart, a new Castlevania... I'll be a happy Hatter.

5. The Dork Knight

Mad Hatter, do you work for a video game website? I hope it's www.IGN.com they rule

6. The Mad Hatter

I wish I did work for ign.com (they do indeed rule), but afraid not. I write for the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, and do a gaming column in addition to all sorts of other stuff. If any of you care to look at my Pixelated column that comes out every Friday, go to www.ardemgaz.com and look in the weekend section. Though I think last Friday's column may have been deleted already.

7. Vigo Sprax

Vigo Sprax Member

Hehehe, I hope your employers hold out a couple week and get you the pink one then! :D

8. Inque

Inque Liquid Darkness

[color=6666cc] I'll be passing because I don't play video games that much anymore. The last game I bought was pokemon red (long story). I might have to buy it if a batman beyond game with inque comes out...[/color]

9. The Mad Hatter

My review copy arrived today (glacier, by the way). Work ground to a halt at my newspaper as everyone wanted to try out the new F-Zero. My only complaint... no power cord outlet! You're stuck using batteries! Still, I'll be busy this weekend...

10. The Dork Knight

So did you play THPS2? I bet it kicks ***.

11. Scythemantis

Scythemantis With Soar-Throat Ghost

I look forward to the release of new 2d games much more than new 3d ones.....3d is flashy,but it just isnt as charming....

12. Firefly

Firefly I'm Back!

I saved up Three Hudered bucks to waste on this thing i'm getting Indigo colored cosole with Super mario advance, Tony Hawk 2, F-Zero,a link cable and some other accesories. I have been waiting for this a long time.

13. The Mad Hatter

Tony Hawk looks amazing, particularly for this teeny portable thing. Though personally, I can't wait to get the new Castlevania game. Been too long since I've been able to whip vampires...

14. Firefly

Firefly I'm Back!

Yea, I head that it is one of the best launch games EGM gave it it's game of the month its going to be an awsome game I can't wait either.