1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Wii U/Switch] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Pre-Release Discussion (TAG YOUR SPOILERS!)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by defunctzombie, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Greg91

Greg91 Member
    Reporter

Just as a heads-up, reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild are officially out and about. Some include weapons, clothing, etc. that haven't been seen before so be cautious even if the videos/articles state no spoilers. What you think of as spoilers differs to the next person.

2. defunctzombie

defunctzombie 1992 not 2002
    Staff Member Moderator

Amazon hasn't shipped my game yet. >_> Even though I paid for release day, it still says arriving the 31st of MARCH. I don't care if it gets here tomorrow or even saturday, but I'll be mad if it's the end of the month. (Because that means amazon CS lied to me.)

3. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

Amazon's been giving a lot of mixed messages. They told you March 31st, they're telling me tomorrow, and they've told some other people April 12th. What's going on?

4. MDawg

MDawg Nerfariously planning

Make sure to contact Amazon if you had a pre-order guarantee. They'll expedite shipping, discount, give you a free month of Prime or something to compensate for any sort of delays.

5. defunctzombie

Staff Member Moderator

They've already waived expedited shipping, we'll see what happens if they don't deliver. I'm getting the Wii U version, so there should be no excuse for delays.

6. defunctzombie

Staff Member Moderator

Well, I've heard back from amazon and they are totally contradicting what they have said in the past:

So basically, anyone who has a delivery estimation other than today or tomorrow better find another source. Yeah, thanks a lot.

I was going to buy a disc copy, but if I can't find one in stores tomorrow, I might have to download it via eshop. Grr.

Edit: I forgot to cancel last night, so now all of a sudden they're shipping for monday. Wonderful. :/

#106 defunctzombie, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  7. Harley

Harley Embarassment Ninja
    Staff Member Administrator

#107 Harley, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017