1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Wii/DS]BLEACH Talkback - Shattered Blade & The Blade of Fate

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by River26, Oct 7, 2007.

1. River26

River26 Well-Known Member

Also, it was kinda embarrasing (at first) to see the trailer of those two japanese kids trying to enact their respective fighters in S.B. Trying to do moves that involve Bankai or moves like Renji's Zabimaru.

2. Chris Sanders MSX

Chris Sanders MSX The MAN is back

I love the Wii game. I got it Friday and haven't put it down. I let my girlfriend try it and after a few minutes, she was kicking my butt. Embarrassing but fun! Nintendo was onto something with the development of games that are easy to pick up and play. Usually I'd have to pull teeth to get a g/f to play a game with me but we came back from dinner and she was practically begging to play Shattered Blade again.

It's not just simple though. The controls get decently complex without being too tiring or annoying like older fighting games.

If anyone wants another fighting game I suggest Guilty Gear, but use your Classic or GC Controllers.

3. Stuckey

Stuckey Shutter Buggin'

I rented the Wii game today. I've never watched the anime and only read the first manga collection, so it's pretty much "just a fighter" for me.

Anyway, can somebody please tell me how to stab? The last tutorial requires me to stab my opponent and no matter what I do I can't complete it.

4. Chris Sanders MSX

Chris Sanders MSX The MAN is back

Thrust your arm forward like your actually stabbing the air or your opponent.

5. straw_hat

straw_hat Active Member

What exactly do you unlock with the password feature in Blade of Fate? Am I supposed to spell out a name or draw something?

6. Stuckey

Stuckey Shutter Buggin'

I tried that and it didn't work. Then I realized I have to shake the nunchuk to unleash something and then stab. I'm an idiot.