1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Did You Choose Your Current Avatar: File III

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by purplehairedwonder, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatomon41

Gatomon41 Free Equestrian Forces

A little late, but I decided to put an Advent wreath avatar for Christmas.

2. Darklordavaitor

Darklordavaitor Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

And now for something completely different. Recently, I've been growing a bit of a crush on Demi Lovato. I never thought I'd care enough about a Disney Channel star, but from what I've learned about her personality and history lately, I'm starting to really appreciate her. I've also found her music to be pretty solid, and Sonny With a Chance is the one show on Disney that I don't mind catching every now and then. She also has really cute eyes and a nice smile, which is why I chose this picture to highlight.

I really wish the best for her, now that she is in rehab. I think it's good that Demi went in before she seriously needed it, and is getting help for her issues. She's a smart girl, and is probably going to come out of everything as a better person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.