1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Who would win if Batman battled the Flash?

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by RAMPAGE, Apr 24, 2002.

?

Batman vs. Flash: who'd win?

1. Flash

22 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. Batman

40 vote(s)
    64.5%
  1. RAMPAGE

RAMPAGE Member

Just a food for thought question: If Batman had to take on the Flash, who'd win? And how would Batsy boy, if he did win, beat him? As far as I see, there is no way Batman can beat Flash. Flash, I mean, can go faster then Superman. How can Batman even get a shot at him? Flash can hit Batman 50 times before he even knows what happened. So give your thoughts and lets see.

2. metaphysician

metaphysician Member

Simple.

Batman waits for Flash to stop moving, and then floods the entire area with gas, slick-up, stick-up, and a few explosions.

IOW, preptime.

As for how Batman sets it up: he can hide from Superman, so he ought to be able to stealth around Flash.

3. The Green Hornet

The Green Hornet Active Member

in theory flash could steal motion from the batman so he cant move

after that its flash in seconds

if i were flash though i would simply run so fast i go back in time and kill the batman as a kid-- why bother even messing with any of his garbage tricks and traps-- batman couldnt beat my grandmother in a fair fight

4. murmur

murmur Loud whispers

I voted for Flash because I'm assuming a battle royale setup. Like you said, he'd land 50 punches before Batman blinked. That's lethal to a mortal. If they were tracking each other from across the globe Bats would obviously have it. Then again, Batman, in a straight fight against a JL member, would only really have a shot against Hawkgirl.

5. MWilburyJr

MWilburyJr Bling

Flash Vs. Batman

Like murmer said, if there's an immediate fight with no preparation (say a villian turns them on each other spur of the moment), Flash wins no contest. On the other hand, if there's some sort of build up, Batman tears him up. Dark Knight comes out on top, like always.

My grandmother trained in the Alps.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. LordRikerQ

LordRikerQ Member

flash could beat batman easily, he could move his hands so fast it could phase and move into batmans body and tear at his organs.

7. FLIPMODE

FLIPMODE Member

Batman.

Flas is kind of dumb,...well on JL series anyway. He's Gullable. Plus he's fast but he's no Ninja, You think Batman would be dumb enough to sit around and fight him without a plan.

Plus GL Knocked Flash out with one punch, without the use of his ring.

I think either the odds are in Batman's Favor. If they got into an Argument, and came to Blows, Batman would be the firdt one to pull the Punch. Which intantly KO's Flash. Ever see the Famous Batman, guy Gardner punch?

And if it were a pre-meditated battle, I'd give it to Batman. But I think this is where Flash has the most chance of winning. So whatever Plan Batman has, Maybe Flash can over come it with speed. But Batman's the Master of Surprise, so Flash is pretty mich screwed.

8. oranthal

oranthal Superman: A hero in life and in death

if batman is prepared, he wins. ;)

9. The Flash

The Flash Fastest Man Alive

I voted for Batman. On paper, it looks as if Flash would win, because of his powers. But when you get down to it, Batman could out smart him any day of the week.

10. hardway35

hardway35 Member

Batman. Even with Flash's super speed and all, he does seem to toy with people in CN's JL. Which would be a losing factor in a fight with batman. Super speed should give him an advantage, but were is it be if batman can knock him off his feet before it does anything. If flash is mocking batman by laughing and running around him, batman would just get some lead time on him stick his arm out and flash comes crashing into it.

11. Meow

Meow Feeling nostalgic

And I suppose going back in time and stealing motion from him is fair? Batman's "garbage tricks and traps" are pretty nessasary things for him to have. He doesn't have super powers like everyone else does.

I dunno if Batman would win or not. Realistically, Flash should be able to beat him pretty easily but like The Flash said, Batman could probably outsmart or trick him somehow.

It really just depends on the circumstances.

12. The Green Hornet

i dont see HOW batman could even TOUCH the flash

if its the comic books flash, batman would appear to be standing still to him-- he moves so fast that he lives between the ticks of a second

he would kill the batman before batmans brain could even register the desire to move his arm or use a trick

13. hardway35

hardway35 Member

I don't read comics much but if it is CN's JL Flash vs JL Batman, Batman has a more than a fighting chance. The version of Flash in CN's JL likes to toy with the people he fights if he thinks he can beat them easy. Brave and the Bold is a good example of this, when Flash was fighting Grod [is that how you spell his name? not sure] he was toying with him knowing he had messed with his mind control device. If grod had been a bit smarter and saw his plan he could have smacked flash a good one when he was goating him into take off the device.

14. redDragon

redDragon Carnivorous Beast

[color=c00000]Batman would, in the TPB JLA: Tower of Babel Batsy made a bullet that gave Flash lightspeed epilepsy[/color]

15. Parallax

Parallax Active Member

Batman hes ALOT smater then the Flash one move the Flash is down.

16. The Green Hornet

flash moves so fast that everything seems as if its standing still compared to him-- including the batman

bats would be dead before he could even think about attacking

17. Meow

Meow Feeling nostalgic

I see your point, Green Hornet. (it's kind of hard not to) I guess it depends on which Flash we are talking about because the Flash in Justice League the cartoon doesn't seem to be able to move THAT fast. I mean, he never actually disappears from view or anything. If he can move that fast he hasn't done it as of yet.

Flash would probably win if it was an all out battle but in other circumstances Batman might be able to pull it off. Like I said it really depends.

18. The Flash

The Flash Fastest Man Alive

You're right, Meow. The JL Flash doesn't move fast... at all!!

Warning: Racing blab ahead!

Well, I went to a drag race in March. The faster cars go over 300 MPH. I stood on the ground, looked straight ahead, and watched a pair of them blast by. Where I was standing, I am guessing that they were going around 200-50 MPH. I was judging how they need to improve Flash's animation.

Well, they need to improve it big time. When those cars zoomed by, they were a TOTAL BLUR. Now, Flash should be much, much, much, faster then those cars. I was at half track, the cars were not at full speed. He looks like he is running about 40 MPH, usually. That's pretty sad.

So, the conclusion I came to was is... and I hope Bruce Timm is reading this. Obviously, they need to make Flash move across the screen faster. No brainier, huh? Well, that's not the only thing they need to do. He needs to be almost a total blur. Not this slight blur behind him crap, a total blur. We don't need to see him when he's running around (unless the viewpoint moves along with him). When the viewpoint is still, and he comes running in, he needs to be a total, complete blur!!!

19. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Although I'm a big Flash fan, I would go with Batman. Flash is fast, yeah. But Batman is skilled in a whole mess of things that Flash isn't. He could listen for him, study him as he moves and probably make him trip somewhere along the way, Although it would be kinda close. Flash has powers, Batman doesn't. I think Batman would for sure win if he had time to prepare, and it would be close if he didn't have time. If Batman didn't use all of his skills to his best ability, then yeah, Flash would totally nail him.

Barb^-^

20. The Green Hornet

fair enough

no he couldnt. flash moves faster than sound.

flash moves too fast to have his movements watched

JL Flash yes, Comics flash no

TV yes, comics no

again, TV yes, Comics no

99% of Batman's skills are worthless against the flash.