1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Who will do the voice of Rocky now?

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by Carlos Gutierrez, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Carlos Gutierrez

Since June Foray died yesterday, who will become the new voice of Rocky the Flying Squirrel?

2. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

That's if they ever do continue with more Rocky and Bullwinkle material.

3. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

Well, I didn't hear anything about a revival of Rocky and Bullwinkle, so I don't think will ever know. Though kind of wander that who will play the voice of Granny?

4. Mandouga

Mandouga Well-Known Member

For Rocky, I want to say Donna Christie*, but this is completely unlikely. To be honest, I'm not sure who could play Rocky. If I had to guess, I would say Veronica Taylor or Colleen Clinkenbeard would be a good Rocky. I would also say Tara Strong, but her playing Rocky would feel a little predictable to me. Maybe Elizabeth (AKA: "E.G.") Daily could play him?

*June Foray had played Iggy Nutmeg in Ruby-Spears' Heathcliff series from 1980, while Donna Christie played him (and Riff-Raff's girlfriend Cleo) in DIC's Heathcliff series from 1984.