Who else thinks Dr.Girlfriend voice is kind of arousing

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by PapaGreg, Feb 25, 2014.

1. PapaGreg

PapaGreg Came for the ribs

Its funny back in season 1 found her voice to be terrifying and after a few year I got used to it, now I found it the be part of what makes her attractive maybe it the dialouge, tone, or the character herself but I find the vouce to be sexy

Thoughts

2. Vernikova

Vernikova ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆

There are probably a bunch of people who think that on here, but they're too shy to say it. I'm not one of them. In real life, it's an ugly voice whether from a girl or a guy.

3. Silverstar

Silverstar Game On!

My favorite quip about Dr. Girlfriend's voice was one by Jefferson Twilight: "Do you smoke cigarettes, or eat 'em?" :D

4. The Talon

The Talon New Member

Isn't that a running joke in The Venture Bros? That the hottest chicks are the ones with the deepest voices (Dr. Girlfriend, Tatyana, etc)?

5. Moto Pete

Moto Pete We Bare-ly Pete's

Voice....... No

6. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts

We haven't heard Tatyana's real voice though. The appearance of her in "The Better Man" wasn't her, but the Master changed into her and though the Master can look like however he wants be it three headed dog, horse, older Dean Venture or Santa, he always has the same low Jon Benjamin voice. In Tatyana's real appearances (like the season 4 finale "Operation Prom" or the Halloween ep) she never actually talked so we don't know what her real voice is. For all we know she could have a normal voice. And honestly I can't think of any other really hot characters on the show that have manish voices. Sally Impossible and Molotov Cocktease and Triana and Nikki Fictel are all attractive characters with distinctly female voices that aren't deep. I guess Molotov's accent is deep but it doesn't make her voice any less appealing. Really Doctor Girlfriend is the sole exception to this.

And though I wouldn't consider it arousing or anything, I have to say I actually have gotten use to it. Which in season one was not the case as it did grate on me a lot whenever she talked due to finding it so jarring. And I got the joke and everything but found it more distracting then funny. By season two I started getting use to it and not minding it so much and when they started joking that people either thought she was a guy because of her voice or her voice was considered odd even by the show's standards, I started appreciating the joke and the tone more. And the fact Doc Hammer actually was able to do some good emotion using that voice and they started giving her more of a personality. It works and it fits and doesn't take away from the character but that sitll doesn't make her more arousing or anything. At least to me anyway.

7. The Landstander

The Landstander Thanks ants. Thants.

I'll have to do some detailed studies on the topic before I can give a scientific answer, but for the moment, I'll just go with: yes. It is.