1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Who developed the 1993 branding package for Nickelodeon? I forget.

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by LDEJRuff, Apr 13, 2017.

1. LDEJRuff

LDEJRuff Wish-making dog lover

I doubt there's a thread on the ToonZone forums that talks about Nickelodeon's 1993 branding package. I remember the package's "coming up next"/menu bumpers (Bouncing Balls, Landmarks, Clock, and the rare Scenic Wonders/Sun and Arrows) as well as the interstitial bumpers (Colored Squares, Round Frame w/blue background and Square Frame w/yellow background) and endpages. I even remember that the bumpers in the package also used international symbols and artwork, like the "El Gallo", "El Mundo" and "La Sandía" cards from Lotería (the Spanish version of "Bingo"), and the Soviet Russian "Venera Rocket" stamp. However, while the rest of the artwork is pretty hard for me to find on Google Images, there's still something that puzzles me. Who, or what design company, did the branding package for Nickelodeon? I know it can't be Brand New School, because it was founded in 2000.

2. LDEJRuff

LDEJRuff Wish-making dog lover

Sorry for the double-post, but I just thought this thread needed some attention. The reason why I asked who designed the branding theme of 1993 is because I'm trying to recreate it with Moho Pro 12 (for HD, that is), and I want to give credit to the original design crew for it.

3. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

@Ghostbuster posted this in branding thread, and he asked if the video is the one. In case you didn't see it, I'll quote those

I'm not sure if this answers your question.

4. JPReckless2444

I think it was made in-house. I know Barry Deck made the Fontoid font and the endtags