1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Which upcoming Cartoon Network show are you looking foward to?

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by UberHamster, Sep 25, 2017.

1. UberHamster

UberHamster Member

So far right now, looking forward to Summer Camp Island and Craig of the Creek.

Go ahead and share your opinions.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Toon4Thought

Toon4Thought Giving a slightly closer look.

I think all three of them have a good amount of potential (even Apple and Onion, which I thought was a rather 'meh' pilot, I think could easily carry the same kind of appeal as Regular Show). Craig of the Creek is probably the one i think has the most potential of the three.

3. Fone Bone

Fone Bone Matt Zimmer

4. Checkerboard

Checkerboard THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

Captain Planet reboot. Oh, wait. Getting too ahead of myself. Other than that, I don't really have one show in particular. I am honestly looking forward to anything new they make and air, because variety is something they need. The bigger the selection of shows the higher the odds something might grab my attention and become a success. Just keep it coming. 2018 should be fresh.

5. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan Musical ZF

I’m only following for Craig of the Creek, since it might have the similar vibe loosely based off of Clarence or Harvey Beaks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

I'm looking forward to Craig of the Creek and Lauren Faust's DC Super Hero Girls.

7. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Craig of the Creek, for sure. It looks like a mix between Ed Edd n Eddy and Kids Next Door, which are my two favorite shows.

8. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

Well, OK K.O.! has already won me over (I like far more than I ever did Steven Universe; then again, I was lying about ever being any sort of fan of SU, honestly...), now here's hoping Craig of The Creek can, too.

More than anything, I'm looking forward to Adventure Time's finale, as well as seeing how Clarence finishes itself up in time for Craig of The Creek to take over. Also, more Mighty Magiswords, please!

9. Digamma-F-Wau

Digamma-F-Wau Active Member

Summer Camp Island seems interesting, though admittedly mainly because it appears that most of the crew is also the late adventure time crew

Craig of the Creek also appears to have a bunch of former Clarence crew on it (at least the ones not moving onto Big City Greens)

10. 90'sKid

90'sKid Well-Known Member

When Apple and Onion becomes a series in its own right, I hope they tweak Apple's face a bit, it looked kind of "off" in the pilot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. Anonymoususer2004

Anonymoususer2004 Excelsior!

I'm looking forward to the originals, not so much the acquisitions...